The ROAD iD app is perfect for runners, cyclists, kids, hikers, walkers, skiers and basically anyone not glued to the couch. Get it and you’ll have safety and peace of mind in the palm of your hands.
Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your ROAD iD Lock Screen will.
- Come take a look at some new stuff in the Store after your workout. We'll keep your ID looking fresh.
You can FINALLY use the "When in Use" location option. Sheesh, that was harder than we thought. Get out there and exercise!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App! But needs better watch integration
I love the app, my wife wanted to know where I was while I was on my long mountain bike rides in our large local park trials.
Easy to use and gives both of us peace of mind while I’m out. I also got the ID badge for my watch incase the worst should occur better than my ID since it list my medication allergies and health issues.
Only reason it’s not a 5 Star is the App could use some better integration with the Apple Watch. If my ride goes long the current app tells me on my Apple Watch I have 2 minutes left before my wife is texted my location signaling I need possible help. I then have to stop pull my phone out and add more time, I just wish I could do that on my watch by adding a 10 min + button.
Best tracking app for safety out there
The automatic warning to your followers if you stop moving is what sets this app apart from all the others. The latest version has a bug that prevents showing the track on the app on your phone if the battery saver option in the app is enabled; this bug also prevents the stationary alert from functioning. Until that bug is fixed, leave the battery saver option off in the app and the track and stationary alert should work fine.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app. I am very sorry for the issues you have experienced. You will be happy to know we will be releasing a new update soon that fixes the Stationary Alert bug. We will investigate the tracking issue. Thanks, again!
No longer works!
I’ve used the RoadID app since I purchased their RoadID bracelet. Most of the time I’m cycling or running I’m in populated areas, Central Park. So the app mostly lets my wife know where I am during my workout (she also has a RoadID and uses the app). Last week it stopped working, saying it needed an internet connection. What?? Totally wrong. If its designed to track you during your workouts how are you going to have an internet connection? Numerous calls to support didn’t help. The most recent iOS update probably caused the problem. But, the lack of help from RoadID is a huge disappointment.
- Road ID Inc.
- 25.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Road ID Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.