Road Riot is the global sensation that defined the Combat Racing genre!
This addictive, action-packed shooter will put your driving skills, reflexes, and concentration to the ultimate test! Dodge missiles, destroy enemy cars, and leave a trail of mass destruction as you race to the top of the worldwide rankings!
UPDATE: Road Riot now features DRONES! These powerful sidekicks fly next to your vehicle and provide extra firepower, healing, or boosts!
Engadget.com says Road Riot Combat Racing “pays homage to arcade classic Spy Hunter.” Fast cars, big guns, sleek armor, and glory are yours for the taking. Download now and play for free!
* Speed down multiple terrain environments as you dodge missiles, roadblocks and enemy gunfire
* Customize five types of specialty vehicles: Sports Car, Magnet Car, Missile Car, Laser Car and Blast Car
* Outfit your ride with increasingly advanced armor and weaponry
* Build up to six powerful Drones to help you annihilate your foes
* Complete missions, earn achievements, and compete in the combat racing Leagues
* The further you go and the more you destroy, the higher your score and ranking!
What users are saying:
5/5 “This game is so addictive…Just can’t put it down. It’s totally awesome.”
5/5 “I love it. It's the closest I can get to the old Spy Hunter, like in the arcade.”
5/5 “It gets the stress out of my head.”
5/5 “My daughter and I can't get enough of this game.”
5/5 “A great game for the whole family to play! Plus you can have so much fun playing with friends.”
► ADRENALINE-PUMPING ACTION
- Speed your way through enemy traffic in three different terrain environments
- Dodge missiles, gunfire, and road hazards
- Blow up gas tankers and plunder money trucks
- Fight head-to-head against gun trucks and dangerous Boss vehicles
- Race through over 100 missions and achievements
► INSANE WEAPON, ARMOR, AND CAR COMBINATIONS
- Upgrade your primary cannons and add protective armor plating to your vehicle
- Attach side-mounted weapons for wide-angle fire
- Add gun turrets to maximize damage output
- Customize five distinct combat vehicles: Sports Car, Magnet Car, Missile Car, Laser Car and Blast Car
► DRONE MAYHEM
- Build up to six types of Drones: Rocket, Repair, Boost, Missile, Gun, and Laser
- A second Drone bay lets you rock up to two Drones simultaneously!
- Evolve your Drones’ star ratings to increase their destructive power
- Collect and upgrade all six Drones to see your scores reach new heights!
► TONS OF BONUSES AND POWERUPS
- Collect daily bonuses to upgrade your cars and drones
- Get the edge on your enemies with five different power-ups: nitrous boosters, double weapon mode, repair kits, loot magnets and score multipliers
► PLAY WITH FRIENDS AND RULE THE LEADERBOARDS
- Race with your friends and players from around the world
- Compete for the top prize on the weekly leaderboard
Road Riot Combat Racing is the ULTIMATE fast-paced racing game and is guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping!
Ratings and Reviews
Is this thing on?
First, I have to concur with another player, as I keep seeing the same names in the leaderboard over and over. You’d think if they were that good they would have been promoted to the next higher league ages ago.
Second, my game has been in offline mode for at least two weeks now, and I’m getting no response from support. I’ve tried almost everything I can think of short of uninstalling/reinstalling the app. That’s going to be a last resort because I would hate for a glitch to wipe out all my gains and gems.
Enjoyable but phony competes
#1 this is a great game. It is challenging and passes the time well. It challenges your cognitive skills. However, the "competitions" are fixed. For the past 3 weeks, places 1,2 and 3 are occupied by the same 3 "people" with the exact same high scores! Hmmm. Odds of that...zero. Only logical answer, they are fictitious and the webmaster creates the high score. It's a great game. Why would you ruin it? Also very frustrating because the "winners" come in at the final moments almost like on eBay where there is this guerilla program that bids in the final seconds.
Ok so I know a lot of you when you start are determined to get the turret and side cannons or the jackpot in the midterm wheel but don’t. What you want to do is save up your diamonds until you can get the double coins in the power up shop for 200 diamonds which isn’t that much and then once you get to level 40 get the car cause you will level up so, so, so fast. I just got the car and it’s barely upgraded and it got me 2,000,000 points on my 2nd attempt, and you don’t even have to be that good as long as your “turret” cannon is upgraded a lot cause it 1 shots everything.
Anyways that’s my personal opinion but what do I know.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Titan Mobile LLC
- 129.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Tango Me, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gems $1.99
- Plate of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $19.99
- Pouch of Gems $9.99
- Box of Gems $49.99
- 30 Gems $0.99
- 95 Gems $2.99
- Chest of Gems $99.99
- 175 Gems $4.99
- Head Start Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.