Road Trip is the fastest and easiest app for tracking of your car’s fuel economy, maintenance history, and expenses.
Remember to checkout Road Trip Lite and Road Trip HD for the iPad.
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
"The part we like the most is the cool graph that shows fuel costs and average mpg over time. And it lets you look at the cost per day to keep those wheels turning."
— Car and Driver Magazine
Road Trip will…
• Track your fuel economy and fuel costs.
• Track your maintenance history.
• Track and compare your vacations and trip costs.
• Remind you when regular maintenance is due.
• Prevent expensive premature maintenance.
• Show you how much money you spend on your car.
• Mileage and fuel economy tracking.
• Service and repair log, with service reminders.
• Expense tracking.
• Trip tracking and reporting.
• Comprehensive statistics.
• Full international support (Metric, US, and Imperial units).
• Unlimited number of vehicles.
• Full screen, interactive graphs.
• Customizable Shortcuts
• 3D-Touch Quick Actions
• Siri voice integration
• All key statistics and graphs on a single page.
• Cost per day, Cost per km, Moving Average.
• Maximum distance per tank.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Vehicle depreaction statistics.
AUTOMATIC BACKUP AND SYNC
• Automatically sync between multiple of iOS device using Dropbox or iCloud.
• Automatically backup to Dropbox, including CSV files.
• Your Road Trip data always remains private. We do not collect data from your iOS device, and we do not have access to the data you store in iCloud or Dropbox.
• Tripmeter or Odometer distance entry.
• Partial fill-ups, Same-day fill-ups, and Missed fill-ups.
• Currency Conversion.
• Geo-tagging and mapping.
• Searching and filtering.
• Jerrycan Fuel Tracking.
• Trip Cost Calculator.
• Distance-To-Empty Calculator.
• Tire log, including support for summer and winter tires.
• Distance correction for inaccurate odometers.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Trip Computer Logging (fuel economy, average speed, temperature)
• Graphs for comparing MPG vs. Fuel Type, Driving Conditions, Average Speed, and Temperature.
• Odometer replacement.
• Vehicle purchase price and depreciation tracking.
• Import and Export CSV
• Electric vehicle tracking (in kW.h)
• Home electricity tracking (in kW.h)
• Motorboat tracking (in Hours)
Lots more information and screen shots on the website:
Questions? Suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Added kWh/10 km units for users in Sweden.
Fixed a problem with extra large system fonts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easiest and most complete car minder app available!
I've been using Road Trip since 2009 and this is absolutely the very best car gas/care/maintenance app available on iOS.
By entering gas fill-up info and car service maintenance records, it will extensively track your mileage, daily/yearly expenses, total your costs and daily/per mile expenses and set reminders for maintenance based on mileage (oil change, coolant flush, tire rotation, etc). You can break out personal and business expenses, check your daily/monthly/yearly and season usage, create custom reports and then get Road Trip to give to you in easily read charts and graphs to show you usage over custom time periods.
Whether your a novice use who wants to just see what your gas mileage throughout the year or keep extensive stats across multiple vehicles and maintenance schedules, Road Trip is the best app you could ever want. As a bonus, it can sysn the records across multiple devices via Dropbox and will let you export all the data out as a CSV file so you can keep a human-readable copy on your home computer.
Get it, you won't be disappointed.
Not good not happy with it everyday it reset
I put my vehicle miles and info. Also my own personal picture car. Then 2 days later everything is gone. I have to re do all again, put my tags my registration, insurance, even my reminders for service do , my tires information and how many miles on them , my fuel info to keep the track and how many miles , and next day every the it tuck me like 30 or 40 minutes to set is gone. And all that fuel trip examples the is all ready in the app is annoying. We want to keep track of our vehicle not the ones all ready there. This is really frustrating app DO NOT BUY. not recommended at all. I all ready contacted the developer and give me instructions how what I all ready did. And I told him that and never responded back. I’m tired on having to keep putting the info all the time. I still haven’t had the chance to calculate then miles trip on each fuel tank. Because it keeps erasing. And it was the main point why I bought it for. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Been using it for years.
Great app keeps track of all my vehicles to include my work trucks. Tracks fuel consumption per tank fill and overall mpg and cost to operate. Tracks services and schedule when service is due. Track all expenses/ services for vehicles and shows cost to own and operate vehicles. Easily print reports for mileage expense reports. Can track your vacation expenses if your into how much you spent on your vacations. (Why would you). Lots of different categories to choice from when tracking all expenses and holds defaults for commonly used expenses. Overall been very satisfied with this app and recommend it to anyone that that likes to track vehicle cost of operation.
- Darren Stone
- 12.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2019 Darren Stone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.