Organize your trips on Apple Maps! Add the places you wish to visit! For each place, add a name, description, arrival and departure date, URL, phone number and address.
Perfect app for travelers, salespeople, trucking companies, and couriers...
Add a place by holding your finger on the desired location on the map or search points of interest and add them to your trip. Red pins will be dropped for the search results. Click a result pin to see details - including reviews from Yelp.
Routes can be displayed
• By car
Share Actions for your trips:
• Print the list of places
• Email the list of places
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Export the list of places as GPX KML CSV files
• Duplicate the trip
• Email the list of places as a PDF file
• Export to iCloud
• Unlocks storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import trips using a private key
• Grants unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Activates additional features such as creating multiple trips and several ways of sharing trips
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
A free trial period of one month will begin when subscribing.
Three subscription options are available:
• 1 Month priced at $4.99(USD) / 4,99€ (EUR)
• 3 Months priced at $9.99(USD) / 9,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 33%)
• 1 Year priced at $29.99(USD) / 29,99€ (EUR) (SAVE 50%)
The subscription will be automatically charged at the end of the trial period, and thereafter at the end of each period, unless the auto-renew is turned off more than 24-hours before the end of the active period.
You can manage your subscription in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. It is not possible to cancel the current subscription.
The ZurApps Library is hosted by ZurApps Research and it is continuously updated with new documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research.
The ZurApps Vault provides private storage and is hosted by ZurApps Research.
The FREE VERSION allows to:
• Create 1 trip with up to 20 places
• Open and edit trips shared by other Road Tripper users
• Open and edit trips created during any active subscription periods
• Import from iCloud
• Import trips from the ZurApps Vault using a private key
• Use all of the app features with the exception of features in the Share Actions menu which includes several ways of sharing trips
ROAD TRIPPER FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• Road Tripper* – iOS app with link to Google Maps
• Road Tripper!* – iOS app with link to Apple Maps
• Road Tripper* – macOS app with in-apps
• Road Tripper PRO** – macOS app without in-apps
*TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! - FREE app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription with a free trial period of one month
**Road Tripper PRO includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/roadtripper
Twitter: @RoadTripperApp | @zurapps
• Sharing trips via RTM files includes now the arrival and departure dates for each place
• Users can choose the path when saving RTM or KML files
• Route not recalculating automatically after editing places
• Reorganized functions for Tinted Areas, delete moved to submenu Tinted Areas from the menu File
• When importing RTM files, the name of the new trip is the same as the name of the trip stored in the file
• When importing CSV, GPX, KML files, the name of the new trip is the same as the filename
• Arrival and Departure dates are stored only if specifically edited
Corrected issues with:
• Wrong route type shown in the list when routing
• Not able to choose “Any” and “Omitted” route type
• Downloading documents from the ZurApps Library
• Areas sometimes not shown correctly
• App closing when calculating routes
• App closing when trying to share trips
• App closing when accessing the help file
• Other small issues
Ratings and Reviews
Mapping is Completely Inaccurate
I installed the app and put in several known places by using both search by name and then by address and the app placed the pin more than 4 blocks away in both instances. Deleting the app now.
Developer Response ,
Road Tripper app uses Apple Maps API to display search results. While Road Tripper does not have control over the exact placement of the results, it allows the user to add a place and then move it if necessary. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tried “Free” version - got what I paid for
Tried to add location, crash, tried 3-4 times, crashed. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 1 TB ssd. if the free version does not work, can’t spend the $5 to find out the Premium does not work.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues. Please send details at email@example.com.
App crashes A LOT
Trying to map out a work trip, and the map is continuously crashing. Extremely frustrating.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experiencing crashes. Please send details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.