The Roadside Connect application for Agero roadside assistance providers puts the convenience of mobile job management in the hands of dispatchers and drivers.
The Mobile App enables dispatchers to:
• receive job offers from Agero
• accept jobs by providing an ETA
• assign drivers via their smartphone
Assigned drivers receive individual job assignments and accurate dispatch information, including:
• requested roadside service
• consumer and vehicle details
• location with one-touch access to turn by turn navigation
• customer contact information
The app also enables signature capture, GOA requests, and hands-free automated status updates with location and timestamps as the event progresses.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Improved performance through improved memory management.
- Fixed some crashes that affected a few users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New version glitches
Please go back to the old app until this new version can be made to respond to service updates in iOS haven’t been able to assign jobs in three days...
Idea is good but...
This app works but the problem is, there is literally inconsistent information included in the dispatches when you receive them. Particularly information being excluded. Here is one example: I worked a job last night that gave me an address, cross street, and in the comments section a second cross street to confirm. What I found out later from my irate boss was that the mile marker was (which was 15 miles up the highway in the woods) was included, but only in the email we received from Agero, NOT the roadside connect. Made me look like a fool. If it was up to me I would trash this app altogether. Unfortunately it's not.
Good app we want it back!
It was a great app!! Swoop won’t work and haven’t got jobs in over 3 weeks!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cross Country Service Corp.
- 81 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Agero, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.