Start accepting payments on the go! ROAMpay X5 goes beyond enabling mobile payment acceptance, transforming your iPhone or iPad into a true mobile point of sale device. ROAMpay X5 is complete with all the tools you need to manage your business, including a product catalog, capturing of customer data, and customized receipts.
**Please Note – This app is free but requires that you have a merchant account. Contact your merchant service provider if you are having trouble logging in.
If you'd like to see what ROAMpay X5 can do, upload this application and use the following credentials - username = "demo", password = any entry. This will put you into RPX5 Demo Mode. More details about Demo Mode are available at https://mobile-solutions.ingenico.com/helpcenter/?_ga=2.28961084.1269852741.1544120695-1983718701.1542127810 under "Getting Started".
• Accept EMV transactions using our wide range of mPOS card readers - Moby/8500, Moby/3000, RP350x, RP457, RP450BT and RP757 mPOS card readers. (All support Bluetooth connectivity except RP350x. Moby/8500 and RP757 include an integrated display.)
• Accept NFC/contactless payments and mobile wallets like Apple Pay using the Moby/8500, RP450BT, RP457 and RP757 mPOS card readers. Supported card types: Visa MSD and MasterCard Mstripe.
• Swipe magstripe cards or key in card information to process all major cards. For readers with an integrated display and PINpad, keyed transactions may be optionally entered onto the reader's PINpad.
• Record cash payments.
• Configure tax and discounts.
• View graphical sales total summary for up to a 6-day period.
• Accept tip for both cash and card transactions.
• Have customers sign right on your iPhone or iPad.
• Send customized receipts via email with your logo, message for your customers, and contact information.
• Record transaction notes.
• Manage a catalog of products with photos, names, and prices.
• Support for barcode scanning.
• View transaction history and issue refunds.
• Highest levels of security with end-to-end encryption.
• Enterprise-ready and configurable to support merchants of all sizes.
• ROAMmerchant Merchant Portal for self-service reporting & management.
**Qualify for card present transaction rates when used with any of ROAM’s secure mobile card readers. For more information and to see if your iPhone or iPad is supported, visit: http://mobile-solutions.ingenico.com/device-compatibility/
Download the free ROAMpay X5 Mobile POS App and contact your Merchant Service Provider to obtain your Ingenico Mobile Solutions secure mobile card readers.
ROAMpayX 5.7.1 is a maintenance release providing improved performance and stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some work
I like this app but it could use some work. Problems 1. You have to fully close the app between transactions for the card reader to read the card. 2. The search bar in the inventory has an error, when searching for an item it brings it up and then reads it as whatever the first item in you inventory list. 3. It loses connection and switches to offline mode and then back randomly. 4. The additional notes is completely useless to me and I wish I could turn it off.
Other than those issues I have found the app simple and user friendly.
Edible company , I don’t recommend to anyone , The beginning nice , but after while they broke the law and charge you as much as they can , I charged one of my client $2,791 , After three weeks they didn’t deposit to my account I gave them my clients phone number , address, and also I sent electronic invoice to this company ,but they never respond , they hold the amount, They don’t want to deposit to my account and also they don’t want to refund to my client account. They said we will do refund in 10 business , but it’s almost one month they didn’t respond , And today they charged me $97 for no reason, They recognize my phone number and they don’t wanna pick up the phone. .... I highly recommend clover go company app. It’s four circle , three green circle , one white.
I like the fact they got Bluetooth reader that can accept nfc too.
For iPhone user, recommend blue tooth reader. When you first pair you need connector but afterwards your good to go. App wise, good to be use but.. I’m pretty sure they can do better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ROAM DATA
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.