Record your roasting profiles using your iPad, wirelessly.
The RoastLog team brings you the worlds most sophisticated software system built exclusively for coffee roasters. In conjunction with our newest custom-designed Bluetooth circuit board, you'll be to utilize:
- Real-time recording of up to four temperature
- Real-time rate-of-rise recording on the chart
- Custom development/secondary timer
- Barometric pressure measurement
- Relative humidity measurement
- Custom user-defined events
- Rock solid temperature stability (accuracy within 1ºC)
- Wireless communication between the iPad and our circuit board means no USB cable
Unlike other computer-based systems, RoastLogger for iPad allows you to completely focus on the roasting process, not moving your mouse or finding a key on the keyboard.
We took close to five years of real-world feedback from our Mac and PC-based software to rethink and completely redesign RoastLogger for the iPad.
Our user interface is designed to maximize your time on the roaster rather than clicking buttons or using a mouse. With only a few quick taps of the screen, you'll be recording roasts and be keeping them consistent between batches.
Coupled with our new Data Bridge, you'll be able to record, in real-time, up to four temperatures, rate-of-rise, relative humidity and barometric pressure. Custom-defined events mean there are no limits to the amount of detail you can track for each roast.
This release fixes a bug for new installations on iOS 13+ which require new Bluetooth permissions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.