Rooms is a meeting room display app for offices powered by Robin.
Mount the Rooms app outside your conference rooms to display what’s happening in your office throughout the day.
- See realtime meeting room availability
- Prevent double-bookings and schedule conflicts
- Manage no-show meetings by automatically cancelling them if nobody shows up
- Display up-to-the-minute schedule changes
- Flexible template you can customize for your office
- Mount in landscape or portrait mode
Robin’s cloud platform syncs with your existing calendars, so conference room schedules are always up to date.
Rooms is a companion app to Robin's web and mobile apps, and it requires an account on Robin.
Like our favorite dynamic duo, Robin works better with a partner. This release includes a handful of integrations to power up your displays.
- Automatically pair new displays managed through mobile device management systems (MDM)
- Support for asynchronous single app mode (ASAM)
- Works with LED light cases
- Bugfix: Patched memory leak
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the calendar integration
This app integrated really well with our Google calendar - so easy to use. Plus, the beacons mean that people don’t claim a room, not show up and it sits empty. I really like the high level view of room availability so we can see when rooms (and which rooms) are used most. Great app! Scheduling meetings isn’t a headache anymore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.