RoboFonics was originally released in 2011 and has been updated in 2020 to support the latest iOS version. We have received requests to make this game available, as it is used with children with auditory processing disorders.
ROBOTS, MUSIC, RHYTHM!
"RoboFonics is fun, funky and well worth checking out." - 148apps.com
"The biggest thing to come out of Finland since Lordi." - Gamespress.com
"Tech deals: Best iPad apps of the week." - PC & TECH AUTHORITY
Cute, fun-loving robots are working hard at the Fonic Factory. Join the assembly line, listen to the beat, and tap the robots to the right rhythm! Work the robots hard but don’t overload them. Let the flow of music brighten your day. Avoid killjoy boss MasterBotrix and help start a robo-revolution!
LudoCraft is proud to publish the first game ever that truly challenges you to listen and follow the rhythm of music. Help robots complete their jobs! Each robot has its own special character—pick your favorite!
- Combines a visually enchanting rhythm game with puzzle solving
- Use rhythm and melody to solve puzzles
- A non-violent experience that’s easy to pick up
- A catchy, casual atmosphere
- 80 levels, a fun storyline, and two game modes, ‘tap’ and ‘puzzle’
- A carefully designed soundscape for constant fun
- Challenges you to listen and react to the rhythm with care and expert timing
- Numerous cute, unique robots
- Tunes that stick in your head
- The first game that actually makes you listen to the rhythm!
- Did we mention ROBOTS?
- Based on the award-winning PC Mod (first seen in MSUC at SIGGRAPH 2009)
Please use headphones when playing. Our thanks to the developers of Rez, Stomp Out Loud, and The Incredible Machine for inspiration.
Feel free to post your feedback. We’d love to hear your suggestions!
Support latest iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be a good rhythm game, but a couple of things keep me from enjoying it.
1) There's not enough explanation for what the game expects from you. This is an innovative sort of game, which is a great thing, but that also means the user needs more explanation of how it works.
2) There's not enough feedback during the game. No progress bar, no timer, no score counter, no (=) and (?) buttons, nothing. There's nothing on-screen while you're playing, which could be cool, except for problem 1). The end result is not knowing how many stars you're going to get at the end of a level, not knowing how long you've been playing, not knowing how close you are to making a robot freak out--trial and error should not be how you learn a new game.
Please, just add a tutorial. It would be easy, and this game has too much charisma to be this unfun.
I was wondering...
When will the next game come out? This game is my childhood here. The game that got me to music. Thank you for this.
Needs more info
The graphics and music are good on this game however it needs something to let you know your doing it right. Also multitasking would be a good update. It's good but it really needs something that you can see as well while your tapping to the beat. Also a tutorial.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LudoCraft Ltd.
- 76.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 LudoCraft Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.