RoboGuard blocks robocalls, spam, and telemarketers on your iOS device. Get rid of up to 90% of annoying spam calls, protect your privacy, save your time, and answer your phone with confidence.
Why use RoboGuard?
BLOCK SPAM CALLS AUTOMATICALLY
RoboGuard works in the background to stop spam numbers from ringing your phone to begin with.
KEEP YOUR DATA PRIVATE
Unlike other call blockers, RoboGuard blocks calls on your device. This means your calls remain private and are never forwarded to a server where they can be monitored and recorded.
FLY UNDER THE RADAR
While it may seem like a good idea to waste spammers’ time, it’s actually counter-productive. Most spammers are calling blindly, so by picking up the phone you’re telling them that your number is real which causes even more spam calls. RoboGuard blocks calls silently so spammers simply move on.
CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED PROTECTION
RoboGuard updates its spam list every day automatically so you always have the most up-to-date protection from spam callers.
When enabled with a single tap in the Settings menu, "neighbor-spoof" protection blocks numbers that are very similar to your own which have been spoofed in order to trick you into picking up.
BLOCK ANY NUMBER
Spam call still getting through? No problem! Add it to your own blacklist and you'll never receive a call from that number again.
LEARNS AND IMPROVES
When you blacklist a number, you're not just helping yourself. RoboGuard learns and improves from all spam number reports to improve protection for everyone.
Subscription & Terms
• RoboGuard: Spam Call Blocker comes with a 7-day free trial, then costs $29.99/year after.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings on your device after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Please do not swipe up to "force quit" RoboGuard, as this prevents us from automatically updating the spam list on your device.
Need help? You can contact us at: email@example.com
Added onboarding slides
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it. Still I have to input phone numbers from some “robo callers”. So RoboGuard protects after-the-fact. I guess that is the best I can expect.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Glad you're enjoying RoboGuard! It's unfortunate that some robocallers slip through but people like you help our system pick them up and block them even faster than they would otherwise. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
The app doesn’t allow you to cancel your subscription through your device and all website links lead back to their App Store page.
This is a billing scam, not a product.
Greedy Apple repeating history of working with even greedier vendors and then passing the buck with “it’s a third party app, nothing we can do”.
At this point, after a vendor help request not answered, I am stuck waiting to see if they bill with no other options.
Developer Response ,
This review is completely false for multiple reasons:
1) We have a Manage Subscription button in the Settings tab of the app which provides you with a shortcut directly to where you can cancel your subscription with no input from us or from Apple. This process is the same for every app on the App Store and is not managed by us in any way.
2) We offer a free product with an optional paid upgrade to automate the process. If you do not wish to pay for it you are more than welcome to not opt-in to the subscription, or to cancel your trial/subscription without going through us.
3) We have answered every support request that we've ever received. If you do not see the reply, check your spam folder. And again, if your request is billing related we have no way of managing that for you. You can cancel our subscription the same way you cancel any other subscription on iOS devices.
- 11259164 Canada Inc
- 60.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 11259164 Canada Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- RoboGuard - Yearly $29.99
- RoboGuard - Yearly $89.99
- RoboGuard $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.