Grab your robot and get smashing!
Rampage through cities as a giant robot! Stomp, burn and nuke your way through randomly generated city levels! Can the military defences of the humans stop you?
How far can YOU rampage?
• Simple, intuitive control system gives you total destructive power!
• Punch, shoot and stomp your way through the city blocks!
• Carve a path of carnage through the fully destructible scenery!
• Randomly generated layouts for a different experience every play!
• Engage in all-out warfare against troops, helicopters, tanks, bombers and ballistic missiles!
• Gorgeous environments, enemies and visual effects!
• Multiple game modes:
Air Assault - How many can you destroy?
Countdown - Beat the clock!
Rampage - Destroy it all with new powerups!
Classic - Leave a trail of destruction!
• Additional content giving you two more awesome robots & environments! (IAP)
• Online high scores & achievements via GameCenter!
• Music Player access for playing your own music!
• Awesome music & sound effects by Earcom!
For a video & more info check out origin8.com/robotrampagehd
Follow us at twitter.com/origin8 & facebook.com/origin8
- Fixes the robots laser being messed up after returning from an advert
- GameCenter fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Still no IAP... Like the game but can't get the full experience
Ok game, but I wouldn't pay again
The game is an ok game, I enjoy playing it. However, Origin 8 screwed up on this. I purchased both add-ons and ads STILL pop up. I've purchased all the Sentinel games and expected more from this developer.
Plus, I'm playing on an iPad Air 2 and the ads cover the status bar of the game. I'm very disappointed and urge everyone to save their money.
It's a little satisfying to control a giant robot who's only purpose is to destroy everything in it's path. For $2 you get one "scene". IAPs to buy the other 2? Not a good value at all. Considering how very limited the game play is, very few power ups, & the same buildings mostly every block, I'm not seeing the appeal of IAPs? The robot by the way is easily taken down by small arms fire. Not what I'd expect from an advanced alien army. There isn't enough here to justify the full price including IAPs of $4. No way. This could be a really fun casual game, but Origin 8 ruined it with relatively over priced and minimal content. Come on guys, 1 scene for $2? And I have to buy the rest? No thanks.
- Origin8 Technologies Limited
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Robozilla Pack $0.99
- Robokong Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.