Teach your robot to walk and become the best robot trainer in the world! Teach your robot to fight and battle against real players!
Welcome to a new hit from C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars and Cut the Rope creators — Robotics! Build your own battle robot from various spare parts, then program it to walk and fight. Watch it clash with real players from all over the world in hilarious physics-based battles. Unlock new details, arenas and more!
- Hilarious robot teaching mechanic: by dragging parts of the robot in different directions, players create complex movements that the robot repeats.
- Physics-based fights: the way your battle robot collides with other battle robots and the environment results in crazy, surprising and funny moments.
- PvP battles against real players: there are thousands battle robot trainers like yourself all over the world. Prove that you're the best!
- Variety of battle robots and parts: bodies, arms, legs and weapons for your battle robot allow for infinite combinations and tactics.
- Competitions and special prizes: climb on top the leaderboard and get amazing rewards that cannot be obtained anywhere else.
- Black Belt Masters: progress through the game to unlock new fighting belts for your battle robots. Only the strongest ones will be aknowledged as Black Belt Masters!
Download Robotics now and become the best battle robot trainer in the world!
Are you ready for more?
- NEW SPARE PARTS: We've introduced 12 new parts, including bodies, arms, legs and weapons!
- 24 ADDITIONAL LEVELS: Fight more combats, win new trophies and get more XP to level up and unlock fresh rewards.
- UI improvements and bug fixes to further enhance your experience.
- Economy adjustments regarding XP, coins, and the number of parts inside arena boxes to fit the new level progression.
Ratings and Reviews
Tips from a expert 🤖🥋 =>
Ok let me tell you that you are definitely going to lose. It’s not not a mater of if it’s a mater of when. The only reason I started with the negative is so we can push through to the positive!
1. Negative powers positive!
When I started loseing I became angry and I became worried. But soon I learned how to do something about it, no not let it silde, but to use it to power to the positive!
2. Take risks!
Why do I have over 400 trothes? Because I took risks I went to the North Pole! I took on orange belts and I’m a white belt! So from my perspective almost anything is possible.
3. Try techniques
What ever you do do NOT try new techniques on the battlefield! Try them on the dummy.
F.Y.I. My player name is noob, so if you Battle me know that your useing my tips.
Here are what weapons are strong against thes weapons
Cuter— is strong against —-> grab that small blaster thingy —— is strong against——> cuter.
You’ll have to figure the other ones out.
Great game with a few flaws.
The game’s concept is fine, and the simple design is quite different from other robotic based games out there, but some things DO need some work. For example, I think the concept of teaching your robot on the design screen is nice, but I think it is a little too much when actually using it in-game. Because if your just messing around with the robot, it actually creates a sort of back up that it uses if you do not input a movement to the robot, while I like how the game gives you the choice of making a backup, I think they should have made it a a bit more specific.
I think they *may* have added a *bit* too many ads in between games, but that’s just my opinion, because if your the type of person who likes to watch ads, that’s totally fine. But now to the actual gameplay, I feel that it could be a little more “less random”. What I mean is that whenever you input a movement, the robot just kind of do us it’s own thing, so the movement could be a bit more calculated.
But in the end, despite having some flaws left and right. It’s a fun game about robots and destruction. Maybe it’s meant to be random so it’s kinda frustrating. But what do I know? I’m not a game designer.
Great game, terrible game
The game is a great concept with a horrible execution on all fronts. The whole program a robot thing is fine. Everything else is bad, the dojo isn’t applicable to the sort of movements these robots will achieve, the first 30 ladder rewards are boring and hard to level up enough to use anyways, there are so many fake players with the same 3 preset bots, this is my 3rd day, the game is no longer fun, and I am leaving now.
I also tried in app purchases at first when the game appeared fun. I left a review commenting on the experience, that review was deleted. I made 3 purchases as experiments to see what would happen. All three responded telling me they could not be verified, meanwhile purchases of similar amounts in Clash Royale were when using the same card. If the payment isn’t verified you would expect the funds not to leave my account, but I am currently missing the funds 72 hours later. This is far past the terrible 24 hour delivery mark Zeptolab states. They ask for niceties, but they deleted my critique from when I liked the game, so I don’t care. The game needs to be inspected for how it handles money. And zeptolab need not worry about me (as it seems I’m not their customer) I’ll be grabbing my refund from Apple asap.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 112.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © ZeptoLab UK Limited 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Special offer 5 $4.99
- Special offer 10 $9.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Special offer 20 $19.99
- Box of Gems $19.99
- Special offer 2 $1.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Special offer 3 $2.99
- Container of Gems $99.99