Fight off waves of ROBOTS using different weapons and tactics in this first person shooter!
Unlock, customise and upgrade different weapons on your way to the top of the leaderboards!
► Fun & satisfying guns
► Progression system for longevity
► Leaderboards & achievements
► Weapon upgrades and customisation
► Two maps with potential for different strategies
► Large options menu with graphic settings and more
► Customisable controller support
► 60 fps gameplay on most devices
► Usable and customisable controls!
► Colorful and clean graphics
- Three new weapons - unlock them in the armory!
- Melee is now added to the game! Unlock two new melee weapons and smash some robots!
- New map! Explore a warehouse overrun by robots
- New achievements for the new map
- You can now upgrade all the power ups!
- You can now earn credits by watching an ad
- Changes to power up spawning, you now get at least one every round
- Fixed a bug where the robots would get trapped in the spawner wall
- Added a button for melee and reorganised the UI, button position will be reset
- Fixed a bug where moving around the buttons in the settings would position them wrong on some resolutions
- Buttons are now rendered on top of all other UI
- Fixed a bug where the movement could be exploited
- Power ups that are in the air can now be taken
- Added multiple death cams
- You can now view the tutorial again via the about/help menu
- Fixed a bug where the black power up would take you money even if you didn’t activate it
- Fixed a bug with the robots spawning fail safe
- Changes to the level select screen
- Fixed a bug with no unlocked weapons warning
- Added basic gamepad/controller support, remember to complete the setup in the settings before playing!
- Each round will now give you 30 credits instead of 20
- Buffed the damage for the SCARRED
- Added more give for idle input on controllers
- Changed the price of the mpk5
- Added a 100k credits option
- Moved the restore transactions button to about/help
- Changed splash screen to the icon
- Logic changes
- UI Changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
4 yrs playing
About 4 yrs ago when I first saw this game, I immediately downloaded! Here are my reasons why: first of all, I don’t like shooting real people! When I was much younger I played decent 3, which was great! But inconvenient for me because I had to use my brothers computer who was the only person with an old enough computer that could run. So when I saw this game, and saw how you shoot robots, I was immediately hooked. My second reason why I liked it was the quality! In my opinion, its awesome! Smooth movements, great frames, not laggy, and just over all the looks and what not is nice.
After about having the game for about 1 or 2 months I deleted. I have been every now and then re-downloading just get some memory’s and to just enjoy the game. Today, from the date of this review, I have re-downloaded it, and I have connected my wireless XBOX controller and have been enjoying it so much more! That was actually why I hadn’t kept the game in the past, because it was rather difficult using touch screen. Setting up the controller isn’t hard, and I think I actually like setting it up like that.
I recommend this game to anyone! Great game, just best played with controller.
I've just got to say that the amount of effort put into this game must have been remarkable! The graphics, gameplay, and plots are A-Grade! I can see where you've gotten your ideas for your maps by comparing them to previous Call of Duty: Zombies franchises... ;) Kino Der Toten and Nacht Der Untoten with a twist of fresh ideas straight from the Developers! Maybe that's why I love it so much. The idea of the game is simply brilliant! It combines Call of Duty: Zombies and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Survival to create an awe-inspiring game! The menu, options, and game controls are highly user-friendly! I love how you have to play over and over again to upgrade and buy weapons and the other map! Hopefully we get more maps soon? Also, solo can get a bit... Repetitive. How about Four-Way Multiplayer around the world? Maybe more guns ;D That'd be amazing! Possibly even sprinting and jumping..?!??!???!?!? But great job guys, and PLEASE keep it up!
Good game, needs co-op
This game is really great with allowing multiple maps to be played, and have a progressive system so you can be able to go farther than last time, and it would be nearly perfect and add many new players if it has the ability to use co-op. There are games for Co-op, but very, very hidden apps that are single player are out there, and if this was able to enable co-op, use a keyboard option (AppStore on Computer, or got a keyboard for iPad for on the road situations :3) and have co-op with mike options, this would be a great game I would play for hours, I mean hell, if you did some of these suggestions and spread the word about this game and make sure all users (iPhone, tablet, iPad, maybe sum Verizon?), it would probably make it into the top 100 list of best free apps, and people already constantly look for good games to play while traveling or just bored and such.
- a gamer with an opinion and maybe a little biased, but still has nothing but Apple stuff
- Martin Sten
- 134.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 Swallow's Tail
- In-App Purchases
- Scarred $0.99
- 5k Credits $0.99
- Quaternion $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.