Get ready for waves of ROBOTS! Load up your friends and weapons and fight for the top place on the leaderboards! Bright graphics, responsive controls and a true FPS feeling combined with 4 player coop makes for an experience like no other!
Why ROBOTS COOP?
4 Player coop!
- Play and interact with up to 4 players (or play by yourself). Create private and public servers, or simply join an ongoing game via quick play or the server browser. Play with people on all common devices, ROBOTS COOP is cross-platform!
Fun & satisfying gunplay!
- Unlock and choose from 11 guns and 2 melee weapons, all with different stats. Customize your guns with sights and camouflages to make it yours!
- Explore and learn 2 large maps with different strategies and techniques. Find perks, upgrades and strategic areas to get ahead of the ROBOTS!
- Unlock achievements and fight for the top place on the leaderboards! The game also features a level system so that you can determine the skill of other players.
Customize your experience
- ROBOTS COOP take customization to a new level. With settings for graphics, the button layout, controls and more you can customize the game to suit your playstyle and device! With descriptions for each setting customization is easy.
Download now and begin the carnage!
Added a new level system to determine other player's skill!
Increased credits given for rounds (60 -> 100), kills (5 -> 10) and revives (20 -> 30)
World UI will now flip and hide depending on your position
Security updates to avoid tampering with scores
Wait times decreased when waiting for players
Game over UI has gotten a remake to include both coins and xp earned
World animations on Yfel Corp. will now loop
Fixed a bug where there would be no ground shadows on Yfel Corp.
Fixed NavMesh exploits on Yfel Corp.
UI fixes in the lobby - black fade effect will now be on top
Fixed a bug where some UI would be under the bloody screen
Fixed a bug where the added coins message would show multiple times
Ratings and Reviews
Great they listened
I wrote a letter to them last year for coop cause my best friend and I loved the game but wanted to play together, I would like to see a level up system like an rob almost, for example different perks and skill trees you can invest into. For example if you have ever played sas 4. Other then that the game is good, definitely need to fix the added bonus for joining a game though, cause you can join and then immediately leave giving you forty percent of the earned money. I also would like more maps and guns as well as character customization, really though the game is aready amazing, I just want it to be perfect.
Exactly what I asked the developer for
A while ago, not sure how long ago it was, I asked him if he had any plans in the single player version for any multiplayer components. He did say no and the reason was the game couldn't handle it, therefore, making a separate game based on my suggestion and a few other suggestions but he went ahead and did it! Wow! He probably don't remember me suggesting it because I think it has been a year but who cares! I'm just glad he did it.
To the Dev: If you see this congratulations! Love this game.
I like the fact that this one is co-op but the graphics were kind of a downgrade. I like how in the other ROBOTS the graphics were clean and sharp but it looks like on this one that you tried too hard on the graphics and they now have a worse aesthetic. I Really like the co-op though, maybe you should have just added co-op to the first but you have too pay for it if your trying to make money. Then the graphics would be the same and you would still keep your previous weapons and upgrades.
But I think it's a great game that could have some future improvement s and upgrades.
- Martin Sten
- 154.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Swallow's Tail
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.