Robots on the Moon is part of a growing collection of stories specifically designed for co-reading, or reading with your child. The stories synchronize reading with action and sound effects to support the storyline. The “just enough” lyrical animation keeps kids interested and doesn’t overpower the reading experience.
Robots on the Moon is written in a format that reads like a play with you as narrator introducing character scenes and action. Your narration includes questions that reinforce comprehension, problem solving, and creative thinking within the story context. It is more like a picture book than a gaming app.
You and your child will enjoy these six stories about the adventures of robots, Boom and Zoom, alone on Crater Moon. Their mission: to grow a rainbow forest.
“Look, Listen, & Read” – You read the narrator’s part, Boom and Zoom speak the dialog part.
“Look & Listen” – Reads the story to you with highlighted text.
Bonus: Story of Boom and Zoom's Christmas Eve. Reads the story to you without highlighting.
- Six stories.
- “Look, Listen, & Read” version specifically designed for co-reading.
- “Just enough” action and sound effects support the story.
- Reinforces comprehension, problem solving, and creative thinking.
- “Look & Listen” reads the story to you with highlighted text.
- No advertising.
- No in-app purchases.
PROMOTES VALUES: Friendship and…
- Day 1: working together, setting goals, daily contentment.
- RocketBoots: solitude, facing fears, self-reliance.
- Babbling Boom: moderation, perseverance.
- Puff: patience, open-mindedness, sharing.
- Hyperdrive: following rules, problem solving.
- Christmas Eve: thankfulness, giving, creative thinking.
The stories were created by children’s book illustrator David Udovic and his wife Susan Udovic, a Licensed Professional Counselor in NJ. Learn more about the authors at:
You can find a free online version of these stories that will format and run on all the tablets and computers in your home as long as they are connected to the internet. Go to:
This site is child-safe, without advertisements or links to other websites and no personal information is gathered.
Follow us: @CraterMoonLog
Like us: www.facebook.com/CraterMoonStories
Pin us: www.pinterest.com/davidudovic
We love feedback! Contact us at email@example.com.
Crater Moon Stories are one part of a “Balanced Approach” to early childhood education that promotes a balance between “virtual world” and “real world” activities. Learn more at:
© 2015 Copyright Udovic Design LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Boom and Zoom on Crater Moon™ and Crater Moon Stories™ are trademarks of Udovic Design LLC
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Udovic Design LLC
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Copyright Udovic Design LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.