It's a Rivals Hub in your pocket! With the official Rock Band™ Companion app, you can stay one beat ahead of the competition.
Join or create a Crew! Encourage (or taunt) your friends! Check your Crew’s ranking! All you need to stay plugged into this epic online battle of the bands, without having to boot up your console:
• Link to your Xbox Gamertag or PlayStation® Network ID
• Check your Rock Band stats and compare yourself to other players
• View your Rock Band music library, including your scores for any instrument, and easily find new songs to purchase
• Create your own Crew with up to 10 friends, or find and join an existing one
• Invite new players to your Crew, or kick people out!
• Use real-time Crew Chat to coordinate with your Crew, a feature exclusive to this app
• Compare your Crew to other Crews, and check your placement during each challenge
• View the roster of other Crews and compare your stats to ANY player – even if you are not friends
• Keep an eye on the Activity Feed for important news about Weekly Challenges
• Get push notifications for Rivals events, Online Quickplay invites, and more
Compatible with Rock Band 4 on Xbox One or PlayStation®4. Best experienced with the Rock Band Rivals expansion.
Welcome to the public beta release of the new Rock Band Companion! Changes from previous versions include:
- Completely new UI
- More stable app engine
- Added support for Crew LP, Seasons, Crew tags, and other new Rivals features
- Easily toggle between your personal Activity Feed and your Crew's Activity Feed
- Online Quickplay invites are now visible in the app and as push notifications
- More stats and Music Library options, including "Sort by Crew LP"
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network two-factor authentication
- Fixed various bugs, including several issues with login and staying logged in
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes when adding to wishlist
Just installed the app but it is very buggy. Adding songs to wishlist crashes the app, closes to desktop. UI doesn’t seem to be designed for the XS Max, elements overlap with the time, network/WiFi/battery status areas. I haven’t tried the other areas of the app yet, only Music Library, hopefully other areas are less buggy.
Over good, notifications do not work.
Good app. Irritating as hell that notifications for crew chat (or anything for that matter) don’t work. Especially when you have no other way to talk to ur crew mates. Doesn’t work for any of us :(
Good but Buggy
I like the updated app and its new features, but the chat is buggy. Emojis and any kind of punctuation don’t show up properly. Also, it makes me paranoid with the “leave crew” button where it is on the main screen. I’m worried I will tap it accidentally.
- Harmonix Music Systems
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Harmonix Music Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.