Discover & learn all about musical instruments!
Have fun with the Rock It Robins as they rocket around the world in a musical journey to discover new instruments, meet new friends, and learn all about the many styles of music in our world.
The Rock it Robins: World of Music is a fun and engaging way for children ages 2-9 to learn how over 70 different instruments from around the world work & produce sound! Choose to play each instrument by itself or explore different sound combinations by playing different instruments together. Don’t forget to explore each scene and find other fun & quirky characters to interact with. Every sound supports fundamental musical learning by introducing & reinforcing concepts such as high-low, slow-fast, steady beat, and much much more!
The Rock it Robins: World of Music is also a great resource for teachers and homeschool parents. Allow children to discover new information on their own, or guide them using the built-in activities and lesson plans. Each country features a folk song, an engaging craft project, as well as a fully developed lesson plan that targets Common Core Standards. Each lesson plan has even been adapted to meet in-class AND online learning needs.
- Silly characters and fun colorful backgrounds.
- Create your own sound combinations and dance along!
- Learn new facts about different musical genres and how instruments work.
- Visit Egypt, China, Brazil, India, Puerto Rico, West Africa, Trinidad, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Japan and Ireland. More countries to be added in the future!
- Each country features a craft project kids can do with a parent, friend or a teacher.
- Learn to sing a new folk song from each country.
- Fully developed lessons perfect for teachers or homeschoolers.
- Printable lesson plans developed for online or in-class learning.
- No third-party advertising!
Come on, let’s Rock It!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for kids of all ages!!
This app is a great way to introduce your children to music from all around the world! It has great music and visuals for younger kids and the lessons and crafts are engaging for older children as well. It is also a great tool for music teachers and parents who are doing remote learning.
This app is absolutely incredible, there’s no other way to describe it. It is perfect for use at schools and at home, and is a perfect mix of education and entertainment. My brother has played it for hours and is in love with its innovative learning system! I would 100 percent recommend!!
Hours of fun and learning for my 9 year old
The evening began with our daughter exploring the world of music through this app, and hours later ended with dance performances and jam sessions galore. What a perfect way to explore cultures, music and geography - while having a great time. That’s real learning! Thanks for the opportunity.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mo J Music LLC
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2020 Mo'J Music, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.