Introducing the new Rocket Matter app, completely revamped from the ground up!
Our completely redesigned app puts your entire law practice in the palm of your hand, allowing you to manage your firm from anywhere. Now you can access much more of Rocket Matter through our native app than before. The Rocket Matter app offers much more than tracking time on the go: it now provides secure firm communication, financial information, document previews, and other critical things busy attorneys need while they’re out and about.
Of course, we still have the fundamentals you’re used to: our calendar, contacts, tasks, matter summaries, and timers are all easily accessible. And as the leading, trusted cloud option for law firms, all of your data is backed up, secure and accessible wherever you go.
Trusted by thousands of firms worldwide, Rocket Matter makes the lives of lawyers a whole lot easier.
- Use Touch ID setup for easy login.
- Access important client data on-the-go, including trust accounting and matter billing.
- Add, edit, and view contacts, matters, calendar events, and tasks, anytime from anywhere.
- Initiate calls and emails directly from your contacts.
- Record billable activity and expenses as they occur and assign it to a matter.
- Upload documents or pictures to matters and preview any document in your Rocket Matter account.
-Initiate a timer to help you track your time.
- Access Rocket Matter’s exclusive internal Communicator to send secure messages to a user or group of users within your firm.
-Push notifications for tasks, calendar events, and Communicator messages.
- Always have access to all your clients, contacts, matters and billing information.
- Check your calendar at the courthouse and instantly schedule upcoming hearings, motions, conferences, depositions, and other important events.
- Access all of the same data points as the web-based version of Rocket Matter.
- Use timers and convenient billing functionality to make sure you never lose billable time associated with work you do between meetings, on the way to the office, or on the spur of the moment.
- Instantly attach expenses to matters right at the moment you incur them.
- iPhone® (5 or newer), iPod® touch with iOS® 8.0 and above, and iPad® (iOS 8.0 and above)
- Rocket Matter subscription, including username and password (or sign up once you download the app.)
- Wi-Fi or cellular data required
Here’s why law firms love Rocket Matter:
“Rocket Matter has paid for itself in spades: My firm has experienced a 30% increase in revenue because we are capturing so much time that previously went uncollected. Plus, this product is so easy even I can use it. We have also been thrilled with the customer service. Rocket Matter rocks!”
Dawn Levine, Lyle & Levine, LLC
“Rocket Matter continually provides meaningful updates to its law practice software. Rocket Matter has enabled our firm to effectively and efficiently capture billable time, facilitate and record client communication, quickly schedule client matter deadlines, and efficiently invoice ongoing matters and track collections, all while providing the firm a customer relationship management platform. Overall, Rocket Matter enables law firms of all sizes to focus on meeting client’s needs.”
Kory Nelson, Kory W. Nelson, PLLC
Added improvements to mobile signup experience
Ratings and Reviews
Comically Terrible Compared to Excellent Web.
This is one of those applications that you simply chuckle and scratch your head at. Rocket Matter online is great - by far the best legal time keeping solution that our firm has ever used. However, the iOS app is a complete joke.
Need to bill some time? Good luck finding out how to start a timer. Do you already have some timers going from the web version on your computer? Have fun trying to access those timers through the app. Do you have an iPhone X? Enjoy the tiny cramped screen that only uses the middle part of your device.
In short, don’t waste your time with this app. Just walk to your computer and use Rocket Matter online. And if you don’t have access to your computer, go find a Post It note and a watch.
I used to use this app to dictate my time into Rocketmatter while on the go. This used to be intuitive, quick and easy. It helped me record my time more accurately and not lose time. Not anymore. It’s not easy, quick or intuitive to enter time. The usefulness of this app has disappeared for me. I’m going to have to enter time on my laptop. It seems like the focus on adding features has obscured the company’s understanding of the app’s primary purpose - to allow users to easily record time while
not in front of a computer.
I have been using Rocket Matter for many versions. I use the desktop, iphone, and ipad interfaces. This version is by far the best and most comprehensive yet. They have finally integrated all of the desktop functions into the mobile apps. My only complaint is that it isn’t designed to function in landscape mode. I love the integrations with Dropbox, Quickbooks, Goigle calendar, and credit card processing. My clients love the client portal. I recommend Rocket Matter to colleagues all the time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.