Rocket Matter 4+
Legal practice management app
Rocket Matter, LLC
Designed for iPad
Introducing the new Rocket Matter app, completely revamped from the ground up!
Our completely redesigned app puts your entire law practice in the palm of your hand, allowing you to manage your firm from anywhere. Now you can access much more of Rocket Matter through our native app than before. The Rocket Matter app offers much more than tracking time on the go: it now provides secure firm communication, financial information, document previews, and other critical things busy attorneys need while they’re out and about.
Of course, we still have the fundamentals you’re used to: our calendar, contacts, tasks, matter summaries, and timers are all easily accessible. And as the leading, trusted cloud option for law firms, all of your data is backed up, secure and accessible wherever you go.
Trusted by thousands of firms worldwide, Rocket Matter makes the lives of lawyers a whole lot easier.
- Use Touch ID setup for easy login.
- Access important client data on-the-go, including trust accounting and matter billing.
- Add, edit, and view contacts, matters, calendar events, and tasks, anytime from anywhere.
- Initiate calls and emails directly from your contacts.
- Record billable activity and expenses as they occur and assign it to a matter.
- Upload documents or pictures to matters and preview any document in your Rocket Matter account.
-Initiate a timer to help you track your time.
- Access Rocket Matter’s exclusive internal Communicator to send secure messages to a user or group of users within your firm.
-Push notifications for tasks, calendar events, and Communicator messages.
- Always have access to all your clients, contacts, matters and billing information.
- Check your calendar at the courthouse and instantly schedule upcoming hearings, motions, conferences, depositions, and other important events.
- Access all of the same data points as the web-based version of Rocket Matter.
- Use timers and convenient billing functionality to make sure you never lose billable time associated with work you do between meetings, on the way to the office, or on the spur of the moment.
- Instantly attach expenses to matters right at the moment you incur them.
- iPhone® (5 or newer), iPod® touch with iOS® 8.0 and above, and iPad® (iOS 8.0 and above)
- Rocket Matter subscription, including username and password (or sign up once you download the app.)
- Wi-Fi or cellular data required
Here’s why law firms love Rocket Matter:
“Rocket Matter has paid for itself in spades: My firm has experienced a 30% increase in revenue because we are capturing so much time that previously went uncollected. Plus, this product is so easy even I can use it. We have also been thrilled with the customer service. Rocket Matter rocks!”
Dawn Levine, Lyle & Levine, LLC
“Rocket Matter continually provides meaningful updates to its law practice software. Rocket Matter has enabled our firm to effectively and efficiently capture billable time, facilitate and record client communication, quickly schedule client matter deadlines, and efficiently invoice ongoing matters and track collections, all while providing the firm a customer relationship management platform. Overall, Rocket Matter enables law firms of all sizes to focus on meeting client’s needs.”
Kory Nelson, Kory W. Nelson, PLLC
Ratings and Reviews
RM is great on my computer and I will continue to recommend it to friends, but I always do so with the caveat that the app is horrible. I have used RM for a decade and frequently called the company to complain about its app. Every time I update my phone, I have to delete the app and reload it. It will not use face recognition anymore. It won’t let my phone remember my password. The app is also terrible to navigate on the phone. It claims to sync to Google calendar, but it doesn’t, so I am forced to use the incredibly clunky calendar that won’t even let me see the whole calendar event. My staff knows how to get around that, but I truly wish that for the money I pay and have paid, they could work out the kinks in the app. Maybe the next update will be better.
Disappointed in App
I generally write glowing reviews about Rocket Matter regarding the full version as used on a desk or laptop computer. And I feel their support staff are some of the best in the industry.
Rocket Matter support staff are always available by chat or phone (usually less than a 1 minute wait) and very knowledgeable and helpful, which I feel is the hallmark of a great company.
Sadly though, I have finally given up on the app, deleting it from my phone to end the frustrations I experienced attempting to use it.
Although it does not offer everything available using the online version, the reason I gave up was reliability and login issues. Maybe it’s works better on other phones (I have an iPhone se) so I don’t want to discourage anyone reading this from trying it out, but do so with eyes wide open. For me, it simply came down to a lack of dependability.
I do hope that one day Rocket Matter can fix it properly and when they do I’ll be waiting to download it again.
Worst app I have
Rocketmatter is *fine* for what it does on my computer. But it’s essentially non-functional on your phone. The website is terrible and not really compatible with mobile use. The app is clunky and doesn’t seem to even have many of the main functions (like requesting payment). It’s easier to just use my Notes app on my iPhone to keep track of my time if I’m not sitting at my desk. The only reason I haven’t switched to a different service yet is that they hold your data hostage. It would be a huge and clunky export process. But I intend to switch and the lack of ability to use it on the go is a major reason.
Not having a mobile friendly website is astonishing in this day and age. Not having a functional app is just bad business
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the helpful feedback. We've recently released a new version of the app. We hope our improvements will create a much better experience for you. Please provide us your thoughts with an updated review.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rocket Matter, LLC
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Rocket Matter, LLC