Enter your HLS or RTMP live TV links to play, or load the list of links using Playlist Manager. Currently support json playlist format.
Rocket Media Monthly Subscription:
• Monthly Subscription To Rocket Media Live TV Player to Play/Stream unlimited with no limits. There will be no limit.
• Subscription is monthly.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Link to Term of Use:
Remove Log In requirement
Add DVR option
Ratings and Reviews
App used to be great and still could be
So I used to watch the news on this app all of the time, then my news station became premium only and so you have to create an account. Okay, no problem, except it doesn’t work. I’ve created my account a few times but it doesn’t actually register the account and when I log in it says it doesn’t exist. So I’m unable to watch what I downloaded the app for.
They screwed this app up
This use to be my fav app. Then they did a update and completely screwed up this app. Most of the time u can’t even watch anything cause the play button doesn’t work and when u get the rare occasion that they actually do work u get pop up adds about every 5-10min that just pop up and u have to exit the add to continue watching,where before the update anything u wanted to watch worked every time. And they never had adds pop up while u were watching something. Which is so damm annoying. But like I said u will be lucky if u even get to see a pop up add cause most of the time the channel/movie won’t even play. So they went from the best app ever to the worst app ever. Such a dam shame cause there’s not another app like this one. Smh !!!!!
Update ——-I waited a day to see if the app would start working thinking maybe it just crashed the other day when I originally wrote this review. So I opened the app today and what do u know ......
The app still doesn’t work. U can see the list of tv channels and list of movies but the play button still doesn’t work. No matter how much u click on the play button,it doesn’t do anything. And btw am using a brand new iPhone X on AT&T so I know it’s the app and not my phone
Terrible do to whatever update they made
I will just stick to the point and to the opinion of everybody else that has posted about this app when I say this app is terrible after the update this was a phenomenal amazing app prior to the update now it’s not even worth having on your phone all of the channels listed still out there when you do click on them it takes forever for it to load and when it does load it stops it pauses and it freezes every 1 to 3 minutes at a time it’s completely unusable it’s completely unwatchable and just a complete waste of time as many have said before me way to ruin an amazing app and by the way I have an iPhone 6s Plus on T-Mobile running at the latest version iOS 12 so I know it’s not my phone or service
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Park Sim
- 69.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Rocket Media World
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads for a lifetime $29.99
- Get Premium Version $24.99
- Get 50 Credits $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.