Tap and hold the screen to launch your rocket as far as you can, but make sure not to overheat, otherwise it's game over!
Upgrade your rocket to reach new heights, break records and explore new planets. Space is waiting for you!
Rocket Sky! features:
Simple and addictive gameplay
Numerous upgrades to keep you exploring
Variety of planets and rockets to unlock
Colourful 2D design
SUBSCRIBE TO ROCKET SKY!
Subscribe to Rocket Sky! for all of the following benefits:
* Receive x2 Earnings
* Get the Monster Truck
* No Ads, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Rocket Sky! VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; x2 earnings for your in game currency on all your flights, the monster truck which will give you an extra boost on every flight, and receive no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The price notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you exploring
Ratings and Reviews
Is very good but…..
This game is very great. The graphics are good. The rockets are built good. No lags. This game is great in all….but one thing that every player that plays this game hates………….ads. Ads are fricking dumb. And what’s even worst…..if you turn off your WiFi…you think in like these bad but kinda looks good games it will stop popping up ads right…….BUT NO! The devs FORCE the players to watch ads so they can make more money, but! You only make games require to play with Wi-Fi if your playing with people online. But ain’t y’all the devs already make money off the game itself. Devs I know y’all got more games, so why make some of y’all game require internet but have ads, y’all guys the developers already make money from all of your game ( not including vip buyers or remove ads buyers or players that buy in game stuff to not have ads or not work the hard and work the easy way like 2x cash or 2x speed or 999m+ money or whatever ) y’all still make at least over 10 million dollars. Come devs MAKE THE GAME NOT REQUIRE INTERNET SO YOUR PLAYERS CAN ENJOY THE GAME WITH NO ADS POPPING UP EVER TIME YOU BEAT A ROUND!!!!!!!!!!
ADS BLOCK YOU FROM COLLECTING REWARDS
This game is simply ruined by the fact an ad will pop up. Every. Single. Time. Juuuuust before you attempt/are able to collect your reward. Then if you want to watch a second ad you can double that reward. So basically an ad is rammed in your face (sometimes two) every 10 seconds or less. Not to mention the banner ads across the bottom and the tiny ad windows that pop up in the in game to the side of the play area (but still flash, change and blink constantly to draw your attention). You can pay $2.99 to turn ads off but I have no idea if that gets rid of all ads but I assume you still have to watch one to double your reward. Won’t be able to confirm for certain since I have deleted the app and will not be reinstalling. I understand ads help pay for the game and keeps this, and other games free, but one to two 30 second ads every 10 seconds or less is excessive by any standard, then add to it the banner ads at the bottom and the tiny window ads in your face when your are actually trying to play and it’s just not worth the time to bother even installing the game. If you played this game for 30 rounds you would have spent less then 5 minutes playing the game and 15-30 minutes just watching ads. Not a good return on the time invested in it. Oh, and an active internet connection must be connected at all times. So no air plane mode either folks.
I downloaded this a few months ago and I’m okay with the pop up ads in it as they need to make money somehow. I played about 20-30 minutes first 3-4 days a day. Then logged in once a day for my offline cash then every few days and did one rocket each time and evenly bought everything. The offline mode stops accruing money after 12 or 24 hours so no benefit to waiting too long. Game is boring as you click 4 upgrades and hold a button a while and then just tap for a few seconds. But it was a good stress reliever when you needed something mindless to take your mind off things.
After about 30 days playing that way give or take I ended up maxing all tiers unlocked all ships and planets. Haven’t played it in about a week or so until tonight (when I maxed all 4 items upgrades). Noticed that they added a new “monster truck ship”. So you can ignore the ads and pay $5.50 a week or $15 a month to ignore the ads (which you can usually skip a few seconds in) for 2x earnings and a monster truck ship.
No thanks. For a game you can max everything in about 5-6 hours of free to play that VIP offer set me off and I have to comment on this game. Most games like this you pay $2 to $5 to permanently unlock. I want to feel bad for the suckers that do VIP but the saying a Fool and his money. I have added Kwalee to my black list of companies I’ll never touch their apps again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kwalee Ltd
- 147.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © (C)Copyright 2019-2022, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.49
- Remove Ads $2.99
- MONTHLY VIP MEMBERSHIP $14.49