FOCUS ON THE MUSIC!
LET ROCKIT! KEEP TIME!
There are plenty of apps that help you plan for a live event. RockIt! is the app that helps you manage the live event schedule while it is in motion! RockIt! helps you answer these questions:
How much time is left in the set?
What time is the next set supposed to begin?
The first set ran long - how does that change the schedule?
What happened earlier to make the event run late?
Originally designed for live music performances, RockIt! works great for any live event where time is critical and one segment of the event running early or late has consequences for the rest of the event. (weddings, conferences, speaking events, etc.)
- 3 template Events included
- Unlimited bands/sets per Event
- For each band/set: define start/stop time, notes, and configure local notifications
- FREE version allows up to 3 saved Events in current month
- Swipe to Copy or Delete an existing Event
- Main view lets you track elapsed/remaining time for the current set and the time until the next set
- Schedule view shows the planned schedule and any shifts to the schedule
- Optional 10 minute notification before each set begins
- Local notifications on/off
- Local notifications audible / vibrate only
- 12 hour or 24 hour time format
- Sync schedule start to mobile device clock OR run independent of device time
- Auto Advance through performances OR retain manual control
- Unlimited saved Events with monthly subscription (in-app purchase)
We're excited to bring you the initial version of RockIt! Future versions will focus on keeping a full event team in-sync to schedule changes.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Now, the choice is up to you! Maintain full control or let RockIt! run on auto pilot!
With the 'Auto Advance' setting enabled, RockIt! will advance through each performance and changeover automatically. Very useful if your device is in your pocket when the next performance begins! You can still use the on-screen controls to advance early or go back to the previous performance.
Other minor enhancements and fixes addressed as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, But Needs Work...
The concept is excellent. Used for one festival and realized we needed to put the ale home show in for the next one. Good thought...
I stage manage the largest FREE Christian festival in Missouri. We had 21 sets added which includes bands, speakers, and special acts. From about 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. It simply just died trying to build the show bigger than 21. I mean froze solid. It needs some work in that area. Rebuilt the show without intros and it is is a little shacky.
Need to I corporate a sync option for Assistant Stage Manager to have same countdown, or at least a share/export feature to send to them so that they don’t have to create the whole show also. If this feature was available, we would be subscribing 3 users. I’m guessing once others start really using this, they will agree.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m still going to use it because it is the best app I’ve found to do this job. Just needs some attention in a few areas.
Perfect for festivals!
Imagine having a 5 band lineup in 3 hours. It’s a lot to manage. No more going by the notepad and hoping for the best.
Finally, a smart timer app for the managing musicians. Love the art and clean design.
The developer, RockIt Project, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ROCKIT PROJECT, LLC
- 84.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 RockIt Project LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Events Subscription for 1 month $0.99
- Unlimited Events Subscription for 6 months $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.