BITCOIN ATM COMPATIBLE WALLET! RockItCoin wallet is the premier, battle-tested wallet with a full support team!
Take control of your funds! With RockItCoin, only YOU have access to your funds or transaction data. Neither RockItCoin or any 3rd party can access your money or data. You get the financial privacy and autonomy Bitcoin was designed for with the ease of use even grandma could handle.
With a focus on delivering an amazing user experience, the RockItCoin wallet provides the following great functionality:
• Zero-knowledge & zero-access to user funds, keys, or transaction data by RockItCoin or 3rd parties
• Integrated buy/sell for US and Canada residents
• Pay using Bluetooth (BLE) without needing QR codes
• Simple account creation using just a login & password (no printing of PDFs, writing down pass phrases, or adding encryption settings)
• Automatic encrypted wallet backup to redundant peer-to-peer cloud servers
• One-Touch 2-Factor Authentication for the easiest-to-secure wallet in the world
• Quickly switch accounts with username drop down on login screens
• Multi-device synchronization across all mobile devices
• Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
• Multiple wallets per account with simple user defined wallet names (ie. “Vacation Fund”)
• Multiple fiat currency support. Assign a fiat currency per wallet
• Search transactions by payee, category, or notes
• Built in calculator for easy conversions
• Merchant Mode enabling easy and fluid UI behind the counter
• Partial payment detection creates a new QR code payment request with remaining balance
• Daily spending limits (require password to spend above limit)
• PIN-requiring spending limits
• Two-tap quick UI to transfer funds between wallets
• Import funds from WIF or Casascius private keys
• Decentralized server architecture. Wallets work even if RockItCoin servers are down.
• Integration with the RockItCoin Business directory to auto-complete business information for transactions including business logo/photo
• Integration with address book to auto-complete payee name and photo
• BIP 70 Payment Protocol Support
********* Privacy Notice *********
The RockItCoin application requests access to the device contact list, location, and personal information. This information is used on the device to provide an improved user experience in the following ways:
1. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book after a transaction
2. Autocomplete contacts from the user's address book to send Email or SMS payment requests
3. Autocomplete business listings names after a transaction
4. Geolocate user's device to find nearby businesses
No personal info or contact list info ever leaves the device without first being encrypted by the user's credentials (username/password). Neither RockItCoin nor any 3rd party has knowledge of the information accessed by the application.
Better transaction detection
Ratings and Reviews
Rockitcoin ATM extremely high fees
If I could give a zero star rating, I would. Went to the Rockitcoin ATM and made a $300 Bitcoin Cash transaction. When I went to upload the $300 in my Rockitcoin wallet the transaction failed. I waited over 8 hrs. with several calls to customer service (no answer and no return call, text, or email), this was on Monday. They did return the call the next day approx. 24 hrs after our fist call to Customer service. By this time, we had did our own research and found out that the Rockitcoin wallet does not accept bitcoin cash. We downloaded a new app. and when we uploaded the transaction into to wallet we were shock to find out that the transaction fee was $40 for a $300 ATM cash transaction (13.3% fee). This is a ridiculous rate and more like a loan shark. Would avoid this company and it’s bitcoin wallet, unless you like to be raped.
I’ve been using the RockItCoin wallet for several months now. It’s easy to use and works with any bitcoin atm and to send and receive bitcoins with anyone. It looks a lot like the Airbitz app which I’ve used too. I started using this app one day when I accidentally created a paper wallet at the atm.
I can’t get to see the btc I bought
I went to the rockitcoin atm in mobile Davie fl and opened a wallet and put 290 in it and after that I went home with the receipt and now have been trying to Import it in the account I created online so I can transfer it out but it’s not going through. I have been trying it and also went back to the atm to see if it will let me withdraw cash but it says waiting on confirmation. I’m in pains now. Please does it mean I can’t get my money back
- RockItCoin, LLC
- 58.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RoxktCoin, LLC 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.