• Connect directly or use the microphone on your mobile device
• Display options for 3x3 and 6 in-line headstocks
• For musicians of all skill levels
EASY BASIC TUNER FOR BEGINNERS
• Teaches newcomers how to tune their instrument with clear instructions
• Features an easy-to-read, string-by-string guided interface
• Play nearly any song with 32 presets for the most common tunings
• See the full list of tuning presets below
PRECISE CHROMATIC TUNER FOR EXPERTS
• Dial in exact tunings with a resolution of 0.1 cents
• Tune to the entire frequency spectrum of guitar and bass
• Measures a wide range of pitches from A415 to A465 in addition to A440 standard
• Use the chromatic tuner to check your intonation and setup a guitar or bass.
CONNECT TO ROCKSMITH+ AND LEARN TO PLAY GUITAR OR BASS
• Works with Rocksmith+; a subscription service on PC that lets you learn and practice guitar and bass by playing your favorite songs*
• Built on the critically acclaimed Rocksmith method which has helped nearly 5 million people learn to play guitar and bass
• Connect to Rocksmith+ on PC and use the on-board microphone on your phone or tablet to detect your guitar or bass playing
• Get real-time feedback and note detection for effective, personalized learning
• Works with acoustic guitars or amplified electric instruments
• Learn to play your favorites from a vast and ever-growing song library
• No extra gear needed, just use your instrument & mobile device
• Visit www.rocksmith.com to learn more about Rocksmith+.
Bb Drop Ab
Double Drop D
Open D5 (DADADd)
*Subscription required to use Rocksmith+. Subscription not included with Rocksmith+ Connect.
• Assorted bug fixes
Stay tuned for news on the full release of Rocksmith+ on all platforms at www.rocksmith.com
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: I now see that plans will include a port of Rocksmith+ to iOS. Woohoo! I’m changing to 3 stars. The connection issues still persist, but this really has an amazing tuner that support alternate tunings for free! I don’t see a way to set your own tunings, but it’s still got a lot of options to choose from.
This app has a great tuner, but has connection issues. Above all, it’s very disappointing that there don’t seem to be plans to port the entire Rocksmith+ to iOS. It’s being made available on Android, so why not iOS? I wish the company would address that decision. I don’t have a working computer and my Android phone is too crappy to run the software — please port Rocksmith+ to iOS ASAP or explain the reason for not doing so. I’m sure many other people want it brought to iOS for similar reasons. Thanks!
Ok so I’ve played rocksmith for a wile now and when they announced rocksmith+ I was all on board. I love how many tunings are in thIs app. I haven’t had a chance to try the beta because my pc is trash and can’t run standard rocksmith so I’m not even gonna sign up until I get a better pc or you release it on another platform. Also it seems like you’re gonna put the full game on mobile at some point so that will be amazing.
Very accurate tuner
Really impressed with the number of alternate tunings included by default in this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 132.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.