Rockwell Automation provides this augmented reality (AR) application for Rockwell Automation Sales and Distributor use only. Without the proper AR targets and associated hardware, users will not experience the full functionality of this application.
Use the Rockwell Automation Augmented Reality (AR) Mobile Application to enhance your demonstration experience with customers and at meetings and events.
1. Print the targets using the Support URL provided below
2. Open the application, and aim the camera at your target. A three dimensional rendering will appear on your device’s screen.
3. With the proper hardware (something they might already own, or something they request from RA?), you may be able to interact with that rendering.
Download the approved AR targets from the Rockwell Automation Literature Library using publication number IASIMP-DM001A-EN-P.
ROCKWELL AUTOMATION DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE DATA CONTAINED IN THIS TOOL AND MAY MAKE CHANGES THERETO AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, ALL INFORMATION CONVEYED HEREBY IS PROVIDED TO USERS “AS IS”.
Updated Rockwell Automation logo with a new settings button.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- 142.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016 Rockwell Automation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.