What happens when lots of lively pets start to climb and conquer the most dangerous tower castles of the world? Find it out yourself!
Pick your favorite competitor and overcome the tricky, but pretty hazardous obstacles while climbing up to the top of each tower. Sharp spikes, rolling barrels, heavy rocks, falling platforms, fire traps and jumping bombs among other meanies are waiting for your arrival to wickedly push you back into the abyss. But you should fear not, awareness of the surroundings and fine timing will get you through even the hardest situations!
Take the challenge head on!
* Lighthearted colorful visuals
* Tons of hilarious characters
* Simple and intuitive controls
* Smooth and addictive gameplay
* Full retina display support
* iCloud support
* Game Center support
* Swipe left or right to jump onto the next platform
* Swipe up to use a switch, enter a door, climb a ladder or jump high
* Swipe down to climb or drop down from a ladder
* Every obstacle represents a different threat, be sure to learn the patterns
* Don't rush it, pace your actions to avoid unnecessary mistakes
* Jump forward if a barrel or rock is coming at you
* Coins are always awarded, even if you fail to complete a level
* Be aware of all the obstacles visible on screen, not just the next one
Please rate Rocky Castle and submit your feedback for further improvements!
isTom Games: https://www.istomgames.com
- Performance updates
- Various bug fixes
- Couple of added Easter eggs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too many ads
Way too many
Best app EVER!!!!!
A couple of years ago my grandma downloaded this game on her iPad. When we would come visit them one of the first things we were excited about was playing Rocky Castle. When I got my phone and came to visit I remembered to download it. And I did. Last week I beat the game. I really wished tho if you could add some more levels to the game. This game is really fun and I recommend it for all ages 0-150
I played roughly 2 minutes of this game. The art style is gorgeous, and the gameplay was actually quite appealing. This is all ruined by terrible advertisements which are not well placed and come at you in hordes. My first time playing I died right away, and then immediately got 3 game ads in a row. After closing two, and attempting to close the third one i was actually taken out of the game and brought to the App Store. I deleted the game after that. Terrible use of ads unfortunately ruins the experience of a game that otherwise had potential.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Istom Games Kft.
- 282.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020. isTom Games Kft.
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $1.99
- Small Pack $0.99
- Draco $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.