Banking on the go is easier than ever with Rocky Mountain Bank mobile banking. Securely manage your money 24/7 from almost anywhere! With the Rocky Mountain Bank mobile app you can:
• Check account balances, group accounts and view account activity.
• Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay.
• Transfer money between your accounts.
• Link external accounts to transfer funds.
• Make person to person transfers.
• Remotely deposit checks using your phone’s camera.
• Promptly reorder checks without the hassle of making a phone call.
• Set up text or email alerts to warn you of account status changes, help you avoid fees and be alerted to suspicious account activity.
• Easily access your mortgage center and credit card information through a single sign on.
• Quickly sign on using TouchID for your mobile devices.
• Access your Savvy Money Management tool to track spending, set financial goals and monitor all of your accounts.
• Find the nearest Rocky Mountain Bank locations or ATMs with just a few touches of your phone.
Your security is our number one priority! Your personal and confidential information remains protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates for peace of mind as you bank on the go.
Download the app today and experience the convenience of mobile banking from Rocky Mountain Bank.
Some transactions may not be immediately posted to your account and may not be reflected in your available balance. Bank products and services are offered by Rocky Mountain Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Thanks for using the Rocky Mountain Bank mobile app! To make our app better for you, we make ongoing updates to improve the experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adequate mobile banking app. To turn on mobile deposit feature you must sign onto online banking from web browser and agree to mobile deposit terms.
Subtotal Makes no Sense
The new app is more intuitive and user friendly. However, what's with the subtotal above my account activity showing deposits and withdrawals. This makes no sense. How can I have greater withdrawals than deposits? When are these values started from. It is just bad info. Remove it.
Crashes every time.
The app does not work on the new iPhone 6 S or the 6S plus. It crashes every time. Won't open!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Rocky Mountain Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.