Saddle up and get ready to wrassle with the stampede-iest critters this side of the Savannah. Lions and Tigers and Bears are no match for this rodeo star. Armed with a lasso and a ten gallon hat, swing from the backs of stampeding buffalo, elephants, ostrich and more. Hold tight atop these bucking beasts and you might just win their hearts. When the stampede’s over, the zoo begins! Fill enclosures with your four-footed friends and let your patrons gaze in wonder. This is one wild ride that you will not want to miss - YEEHAW
- Ride through the wild stampede on the backs of buffalo, elephants, and all types of exotic animals
- Dodge and avoid obstacles in your chase for high scores
- Travel across the Savannah and Jungle, with more exciting landscapes to come!
- Catch and befriend animals of all shapes and sizes to show off in your Sky Zoo
-Travel back in time to explore th Jurassic Age and catch Dinosaurs
- Invite visitors to come admire your collection
- Expand and Manage your zoo to earn huge rewards from visitors
Presenting the LEGENDARY LION subscription service!
(1) Free Coins: 1 CELEBRITY TOUR PACKAGE EVERY WEEK!
(2) Upgraded Cash Cow Buff: 4X Zoo Income
(3) Revive Raven Buff: Free Revive Every Run
(4) Mission Mule Buff: Unlimited Missions
(5) Upgraded Lucky Lamb Buff: 400% More Rare Animals
Priced at 7.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives VIP subscribers the perks above! Try it out for 3 days, FREE!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
(5) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ratings and Reviews
I think you could make a swamp as a new land after tundra. The basic animal would be a frog. It would have the same moment as the grass hopper. It would also be able to eat flies for more time before it gets mad. Another animal could be a snapper turtle. It could eat small animals. And it would work somewhat like a hippo. And the last basic animal would of corse be flies. You would sir on top of a cluster of them and be able to fly above the animals. Once it gets mad it will get faster and the flies will eventually disappear till you fall. The first animal you would unlock would be a snake. It would have one animal it could eat and then it would act like a ostrich. Next you would unlock a duck. It would waddle around pretty slow. Once it gets mad it will gradually fly up and down until you can’t move it any more. The second to last animal would be an owl that would be sticking out of trees. It would act the same as the other owl but the more animals you eat the longer it stays down. The final animal ant the biggest predator would be a crocodile. It would be bigger than an alligator and it would be able to eat every animal. The more it eats the happier it gets. In the ground there would sink holes that would act like rocks. Meaning if you go in them you will sink and die. You could and an marsh as a slowing down point in the run.
A suggestion for a new Area
Okay, so you have mythical, prehistoric time, garden, and great wall. Alright i was thinking an ocean area, limited time area that costs 500k coins, when you buy it you get to keep forever, it will have 10 animals. The 2 basic ones will be a fish, the fish variants (as in types of that soecies) will be different species of salt water fish, the other will be a octopus, one that swims up and down like the zebras jumping in the safari, the speedy one will be the dolphin, variants will be different dolphin species. The predator will be the shark, depending on the species of shark of the variants, there different sizes. The heavy will be the whale, like elephants. Charge and smash everything, but slightly slower since there massive animals. Ram will be the sea turtle, there tough shells can only smash threw reefs, not the rocks. Now flying (high swimming) will be the mantaray, when they get angry, they go faster and move down slowly but go up fast. The slacker like alligators, that wait for prey but wont attack. Will be the eel, last creature. Will be the squid, they can only be found beyond 2000, large like the whale but not as large. The entire area will be 500k coins, not actual money, the area will be limited time, only have 4 weeks to get it.
To many ads kill a 5 star game
I recently wanted to come back to this game and wondered why I stopped playing it awhile back. It didn’t take long for me to understand why I stopped. Ads. Look I understand developers need to get paid and ads are the best way. When this game was first released, it had a big following and it was because of how amazingly fun and addicting the gameplay is and still is. It had little to no payment features so the grind was the only way to improve with a few ad watches the player could help their improvements in little ways. Now there are a few payment features which are fine, I see no problem with them and the developers deserve to get payed for this amazing game. The annoying part is now everytime I die I get a 30 sec ad then another 5 sec promo card until I can race in the savannah again. This makes the game unplayable sometimes my runs last 10 seconds and now have a huge ad I’m forced to watch. Other times it’s a good long run where I get to 8,000 meters. Either way I immediately want to click retry and run again, but now wait I can’t have to watch an ad. It’s basically unplayable. Would fortnite be as big if everytime you died you had to watch a random ad before u played again? No. It makes u want to turn of the game. Otherwise if this over abundance of ads was gone this would be a five star game one of the best in the AppStore. I hope someone reads this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Featherweight Games Pty Limited
- 706.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Featherweight Games 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Luxury Tour $2.99
- Legendary Lion Subscription $7.99
- Mission Mule $5.99
- Celebrity Tour $9.99
- Savannah Saver $0.99
- Executive Tour $4.99
- Cash Cow $5.99
- Revive Raven $5.99
- Gold Subscription $3.99
- Rodeo's Choice Bundle $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.