Saddle up and get ready to wrassle with the stampede-iest critters this side of the Savannah. Lions and Tigers and Bears are no match for this rodeo star. Armed with a lasso and a ten gallon hat, swing from the backs of stampeding buffalo, elephants, ostrich and more. Hold tight atop these bucking beasts and you might just win their hearts. When the stampede’s over, the zoo begins! Fill enclosures with your four-footed friends and let your patrons gaze in wonder. This is one wild ride that you will not want to miss - YEEHAW
- Ride through the wild stampede on the backs of buffalo, elephants, and all types of exotic animals
- Dodge and avoid obstacles in your chase for high scores
- Travel across the Savannah and Jungle, with more exciting landscapes to come!
- Catch and befriend animals of all shapes and sizes to show off in your Sky Zoo
-Travel back in time to explore th Jurassic Age and catch Dinosaurs
- Invite visitors to come admire your collection
- Expand and Manage your zoo to earn huge rewards from visitors
Presenting the LEGENDARY LION subscription service!
(1) Free Coins: 1 CELEBRITY TOUR PACKAGE EVERY WEEK!
(2) Upgraded Cash Cow Buff: 4X Zoo Income
(3) Revive Raven Buff: Free Revive Every Run
(4) Mission Mule Buff: Unlimited Missions
(5) Upgraded Lucky Lamb Buff: 400% More Rare Animals
Priced at 7.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives VIP subscribers the perks above! Try it out for 3 days, FREE!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
(5) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Are you keen on something spooky?
Chase away ghosts in the stampede to earn exclusive Halloween content:
surprise "Ice Scream" crossover skin and decorations!
Ratings and Reviews
Changes to the game
I love this game but there is a few things I’d change or add. First of all the ads, there is way to much of them. I understand the ads to get you extra money or and extra life, but the one that just come out of nowhere are becoming very annoying. There is an ad about every few retries or plays. I would gratefully appreciate if you would change this or atleast decrease the amount of random ads. Also I would really like it if there would be more maps like one for bugs and the setting would looks like dirt with small, medium, and large pieces of grass and of course puddle of water or mud to make the animals slow down. An ocean world would be nice to, the setting would look like and ocean with corral. Different fish, dolphin, octopus, squid, and shark could be the animals for that world. And for the place where they would slow down would be patches of land instead of water. It would be really cool seeing those things in the game, it would also add more worlds to the game so when the players finish they won’t have to leave the game and play it less often or delete, instead they’d have more and a bit more interesting worlds to play. Thank you!
To many ads kill a 5 star game
I recently wanted to come back to this game and wondered why I stopped playing it awhile back. It didn’t take long for me to understand why I stopped. Ads. Look I understand developers need to get paid and ads are the best way. When this game was first released, it had a big following and it was because of how amazingly fun and addicting the gameplay is and still is. It had little to no payment features so the grind was the only way to improve with a few ad watches the player could help their improvements in little ways. Now there are a few payment features which are fine, I see no problem with them and the developers deserve to get payed for this amazing game. The annoying part is now everytime I die I get a 30 sec ad then another 5 sec promo card until I can race in the savannah again. This makes the game unplayable sometimes my runs last 10 seconds and now have a huge ad I’m forced to watch. Other times it’s a good long run where I get to 8,000 meters. Either way I immediately want to click retry and run again, but now wait I can’t have to watch an ad. It’s basically unplayable. Would fortnite be as big if everytime you died you had to watch a random ad before u played again? No. It makes u want to turn of the game. Otherwise if this over abundance of ads was gone this would be a five star game one of the best in the AppStore. I hope someone reads this.
I love this game
I’m kind of a newbie at the game, but it is very entertaining. Anytime I don’t know what to play, this is what I play. It’s one of the best zoo games I have. I hope this games gets good reviews and that it keeps on going. Make an ad to get more players. I’ve experienced a game that has not had an ad, then, I saw an ad of that game. When I look back in the App Store, there’s more reviews and more ratings, this game is so cool! I love animals, especially the wild ones. I love breeding animals on games I have, but nothing is like this! You can equip a baby animal as a sidekick, and it follows you around, I guess it’s just for decor because it dosen’t do anything. I like that when animals have had enough, they will throw you off or do something to kick you off, when I rode my ostrich, he made me go to a different animal because he was so speeding fast. My life changed when I downloaded this. I hope you take that as a good thing. I love the fact you can keep tamed animals in an air zoo. This is the best review I’ve written and I need to know what you think about this review, and I love this game more than you think! Sincerely, Azalea Irene Aceves
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Featherweight Games Pty Limited
- 679 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Featherweight Games 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Luxury Tour $2.99
- Legendary Lion Subscription $7.99
- Celebrity Tour $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.