Saddle up and get ready to wrassle with the stampede-iest critters this side of the Savannah. Lions and Tigers and Bears are no match for this rodeo star. Armed with a lasso and a ten gallon hat, swing from the backs of stampeding buffalo, elephants, ostrich and more. Hold tight atop these bucking beasts and you might just win their hearts. When the stampede’s over, the zoo begins! Fill enclosures with your four-footed friends and let your patrons gaze in wonder. This is one wild ride that you will not want to miss - YEEHAW
- Ride through the wild stampede on the backs of buffalo, elephants, and all types of exotic animals
- Dodge and avoid obstacles in your chase for high scores
- Travel across the Savannah and Jungle, with more exciting landscapes to come!
- Catch and befriend animals of all shapes and sizes to show off in your Sky Zoo
-Travel back in time to explore th Jurassic Age and catch Dinosaurs
- Invite visitors to come admire your collection
- Expand and Manage your zoo to earn huge rewards from visitors
Presenting the LEGENDARY LION subscription service!
(1) Free Coins: 1 CELEBRITY TOUR PACKAGE EVERY WEEK!
(2) Upgraded Cash Cow Buff: 4X Zoo Income
(3) Revive Raven Buff: Free Revive Every Run
(4) Mission Mule Buff: Unlimited Missions
(5) Upgraded Lucky Lamb Buff: 400% More Rare Animals
Priced at 7.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives VIP subscribers the perks above! Try it out for 3 days, FREE!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
(5) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
It’s Chinese New Year’s Year of the Rat, and Rodeo Stampede is bringing in all-new limited time content of boss-level proportions! So, get your lasso ready to wrangle with the toughest of the tough:
- 9 limited and rare animals including Grassknotter, Lantern Sheep and Salted Fish – Only found in very special environments accessible through your Zoo. Can you catch all of them?
- 3 new Chinese New Year outfits – Collect and trade lanterns found in reruns of successfully completed CNY boss levels. Costumes include ‘Hot Pot’ and ‘Year of the Rat’!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is great for anything!! You can adjust your steering, sensitivity, and I’m pretty sure there’s a control button for just about everything! I’ve only been playing this game since Feb. but I’m already on the third island. This game uses up pretty much all of my time (by choice of course I just go on it because, oh I don’t know, maybe because it’s Awesome 👏🏻!!!)
The only problem I have is the (1)missions and the (2) ship. (1) when I got to the third island everything was still “clinging” on to the jungle. So I was trying do stuff in the mountains, but I still have all these jungle missions. This isn’t major, but it’s just something that would be cool to fixed. (2) this isn’t really a problem, just a suggestion. It would’ve really cool to be able to customize our ships. Like we go to the store and buy stuff (with coins! From the game! Not real!) like banners or we can change the color of the ship. Once again this isn’t a problem, it would just be cool to have! But still this game is AWESOME 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
A faithful fan
I love this game and it’s concept. The animation and the whole collect them thing is really cute. But that victory feeling of finally catching rare ones (after spending exhausting run after run to find one you don’t have) my game crashes. It’s no doubt that their are constant ads on here. Not just for rewards or double coins or whatever. On top of that every three deaths or whatever an ad pops up. I spend so much time watching an ad and then once it’s done so I can get my rewards the game crashes and I lose everything. It is not my device as I don’t have issues with anything else and other games and apps run smoothly. I love this game, but it turns into a rage game when I’ve done everything I need to and catch and play only to lose everything because of the constant ads!!! Please fix this. I understand why you have ads and everything but having them all the time whether you like it or not ruins the experience for players. I think already having a built in reward system if you watch ads is good enough. That in itself racks up a lot of time but it’s on us cuz it helps us. But the fact that whenever I open up for business or play everything rounds or upgrade something an ad plays and ruins the game for me. I’ll continue playing but I might just not and I’ll complain to others so they’ll know and probably won’t play this game cuz no one wants a wasted unfun time man.
Please don’t get greedy developers
I love this game so much but recently I’ve been wanting to play the game less and less due to some game decisions. The game used to have ads only for doubling money or getting a free revive which made it possible to completely avoid ads while playing the game. But maybe a month or two ago I noticed that ads pop up after every 4 or 5 runs. This used to be my absolute favorite game because it was one of the special ones that didn’t spew out ads all the time. But now I feel like the decision to include unavoidable ads is ruining the reputation of this game.
Another thing small thing I noticed is that in the sky zoo, every map had 5 animals that had a “energy drains 10% slower” upgrade. But with the most recent Great Wall of China map there’s only 3. This means you run out of energy quicker than if you had 5 animals with the upgrade, incentivizing you to pay more money for more energy. I hope this little detail wasn’t intentional, but it sure would be nice if we could save energy as much as possible with the already super small amount you get from opening the zoo.
TLDR: Please maintain the reputation of this game and remove ads between runs and make the game as fun as it used to be.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Featherweight Games Pty Limited
- 459.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Featherweight Games 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Executive Tour $4.99
- Celebrity Tour $9.99
- Diabuffalo $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.