Rogallo FlightLog is the perfect App if you are a paragliding and/or hanggliding pilot and you finally want to have all of your GPS flight logs in one place. It is designed with professional XC pilots but also beginners and pleasure pilots in mind.
Rogallo FlighLog thereby covers all stages in managing your flights:
• Import directly from you logging device
• Manage, view and analyze your flight logs
• Upload your best flights to the most popular XC servers
By providing you with the most important info about your flights Rogallo FlightLog will help you to become a better pilot.
Also Rogallo FlightLog let's you keep track of your gliders. You can attach a glider to every flight, so you can remember which glider you took on that day back in June last year. ;-)
Additionally the App provides a flight statistic on a yearly and monthly basis. Showing you how many flights you have flown, how much time in the air you have spent, how many XC points you have earned, etc in every month of every year. This will inform you about your training state and therefore will help you estimate your flying skills which will make your flying safer!
>>> Feature List <<<
--- GENERAL ---
• Built for professional XC Pilots AND pleasure pilots or even beginners
• Views your GPS flight tracks in an interactive map. (Satellite, Map or Hybrid view)
• Views optimized XC track (Free Flight, Free Triangle or FAI Triangle) on the map
• Direct import from Flymaster, Flytec and Brauniger devices and Rogallo BlackBox for iPhone
• Import IGC and GPX files from any device
• Export to IGC, GPX and KML format
• Always stores the original file for later recovery. This is especially important for signed IGC files
• Super sleek design
--- FLIGHT INFO ---
• Shows flight altitude profile
• Skim through your flight to get detailed info (time, groundspeed, altitude, vario) on that location
• Shows General Info: title, duration, total distance, average groundspeed, distance between takeoff and landing, altitude gain, label color
• Shows Time Info: launch time, landing time, time zone adjustment
• Take a note on the flight
• Shows XC Info: XC type, XC distance, XC points, XC speed
• Shows Min/Max values: min altitude, max altitude, min speed, max speed, max sink, max climb
• Shows launch spot info
• Shows landing spot info
• Shows glider info
--- MANAGE SPOTS ---
• Add all your favorite launch and landing spots to the library or let them be automatically created by Rogallo FlightLog when a new track is imported and the launch and/or landing spots are not yet in the library
• Customize the name, size, location and preview image of every spot
• Launch spots can have a corridor of possible launch angles that are also visualized (see screenshot no. 3)
--- MANAGE GLIDERS ---
• Add all your gliders to the database
• Every glider has a name, owner, number of seats and a customizable image
• Optionally add a buy date, last check date, and check interval to never forget when your glider needs to be checked next time
• See how many flights you have made and how much time you have spent in the air with your gliders
--- FLIGHT STATISTICS ---
• Yearly and monthly statistics basis
• Show number of flights
• Show time in the air
• Show distance
• Show XC distance
• Show XC points
• Show altitude gain
--- XC UPLOAD ---
• Upload your flights to XContest, ParaglidingForum.com and DHV-XC directly from within the App
--- COMPATIBILITY ---
• Automatically imports tracks via iCloud from Rogallo BlackBox
• Rogallo FlightLog can import tracks via USB from:
- All Flymaster devices
- Flytec 6030, 6020, 6015
- Brauniger IQ Compeo+, IQ Competino+, IQ Basic
• Imports IGC and GPX files from any device including:
- Flytec Element
- All Skytraxx devices
• iPhone generated GPS tracks can be imported
Watch a video feature walkthrough on www.coldx.net/RogalloFlightLog
For support, feature request, bug reports etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Automatically updated and now the application crashes before even starting. Can I have the old version back?
I just updated Flightlog, now it will not open. Go to download but goes to open app, but still does not open.
Not great. Very buggy.
This app looked great, but once I instaleld it I can see it’s very buggy. Most of the bugs are interface related, fonts getting screwed up, satelitte image disappearing periodically, etc.. The right column isn’t resizeable, and the contents are just wide enough to require a horizontal scroll bar. The most notable issue however, is that I can’t get to preferences, it’s greyed out and inaccessable. I’m not sure, maybe there simply are no preferences, which is a shame because I’m in the US and prefer mph, feet, miles, etc.. I wish I could get my money back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.