The critically acclaimed - award winning rogue-LITE arrives on iOS in “Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition”. A highly curated edition specifically built for the iOS.
The Wanderer Edition includes everything from the base game (including the anniversary update); but adds on top new iOS specific traits, new rooms, new mini-bosses, and a completely remastered control scheme to help bring the console experience of Rogue Legacy into the palm of your hands.
· Indiecade 2013 Finalist, PAX 10 Official Selection, and more
· 9/10 IGN - “Clever, creative, and addictive as hell.”
· 9/10 Polygon - “I've never played an action game or a perma-death driven RPG that succeeds the same way.”
· 8.5/10 Destructoid – “This is a game that won't just eat up your time, but devour it”
· 9.5/10 Playstation Universe – “stands as a towering achievement and an easy recommendation to anyone not put off by the idea of near-endless, social-life destroying fun.”
· 9/10 Official Xbox Magazine UK – “Rogue Legacy mixes up genres and, through some inspired design choices, brings out the best in both.”
Explore and discover the secrets of an ever-changing castle. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf.
The world is unforgiving, and you will die. But that’s ok, every passing sees your children inherit your bounty. Spend it upgrading your manor, and give all your successors a step up in life, and another chance at vanquishing evil.
· A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
· Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
· Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
· More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
· Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
· Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
· Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
· Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover... or are there? Yes there are.
· Includes the base game content + Anniversary Update + exclusive Wanderer Edition content.
· Rebalanced difficulty. You’re playing this on cars, buses, beds, and toilets. We’re not silly enough to assume you’ve got the same level of concentration as you do on a TV.
TWO bug fixes!
1. The new mini-bosses now drop chests when defeated, like they should have done all along. Whoops.
2. The app will no longer request unnecessary Bluetooth permissions on iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the originals!
It’s a hard game on PC. It’s extremely hard on mobile even with the said, “rebalancing”.
Some people are just good at these types of games. You have to have lightning quick reflexes and I just don’t, the people that do, will love it. Like one guy said you will die multiple times with nothing to show for it cause you have to get gold to upgrade castle to progress but, when you can’t even make it past the first room, it’s tough. That being said, it’s fun to try. I’ve been playing the hell out of it and having fun doing so.
Perfect port from the PC to iOS
Rogue Legacy is my favorite rogue style game. I played this when it first came out and throughout the years since.
There have been a lot of reviews saying this game is too hard. The game play and difficulty seems to be exactly the same from the PC version. It's a rogue based game and you're supposed to die then come back.
The controls are nice and precise. And you can even customize the control layout.
My favorite part about playing the iOS version are all the little Easter eggs and new traits that a heir can get. These new traits make playing on a touch screen as a unique game play experience.
If you have played Rogue Legacy before, you should definitely get the game. If you have never played this game before, get it. You'll have plenty of fun surprises in store for you!
Thank you to the developers for making such a clean and fun iOS version of the game!
Worth the buy
This game is one of the best iOS purchases I’ve made in awhile. No play through is ever the same which keeps it fresh every time. I also like the fact that you can just pick it up whenever and not feel totally lost if you haven’t played in awhile. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- Cellar Door Games, Inc.
- 349.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Cellar Door Games Inc.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.