LoiLoNote School is a tool for organizing ideas and expressing them to others.
What’s needed today is learning that is rich in personalization and communication. LoiLoNote School helps teachers to easily create these kinds of learning opportunities in their classroom activities.
● It’s as simple as drawing a line
Write out your ideas on cards.
Draw lines with your finger to connect the cards in the order of your choosing. In an instant you have collected your ideas in one place.
Text, PDF, photos, videos, and any other kind of media can be saved as cards.
● Share your creations with others in the class.
Send your cards to the teacher, or with your classmates.
Present your work to the class or compare it with others’ to create a collaborative learning environment.
● Create personalized lesson notes
Collect your in-class work, presentations, answers to exercises, and reflections in one place.
As a result you have created a personalized record of learning that you can review anytime.
● Everything for the lesson in one place means “easy-to-use”.
LoiLoNote School has all the basic digital tools needed for a lesson.
Information can be created, distributed, displayed, collected, and shared all in one app.
Please refer to the product’s website for details about these and other features.
This release brings the long awaited image rotation feature!
• Images can be rotated 90 degrees at a time.
• Web cards can show the desktop versions of websites.
• Audio and video can be played within the Timeline or Materials dialogs.
• Handles for cropping and resizing are now in an easier-to-use place to prevent mistakes.
• We improved the overall performance of the app.
• We fixed the layout to display properly on iPad OS 13 or higher.
3.2.1 - 3.2.2
• We fixed some minor bugs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.