Rokumotee is a remote that allows you to easily control your Roku device directly from your iPhone / iPad.
Compatible with all Roku models, including Roku sticks, Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Express, Express +, Roku tv and all other Roku devices.
Simple to setup:
Connect your iPhone / iPad to the same WiFi network as your Roku, the application automatically detects the device to control and you can now use your Phone to control your device.
The application functions as the original remote control, take advantage of all the features for free.
If you have any questions / comments please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rokumotee is neither an official Roku product, nor are we affiliated with the Roku company.
We offer auto-renewing subscription:
- Length: monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the Premium features of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Apple account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information on how to proceed.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Apple Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We have improved this version to support new iPhone models.
Ratings and Reviews
This app works just like the remote. I have a roku box in one room and roku incorporated into a tv in another room and the app scans and then allows you to choose the roku your using. I would have given it 5 stars but because of a pet peeve I couldn’t. In the detection of device screen the word sure is misspelled, probably more but I haven’t used app enough to read all of its content. In this day of technology there should Not be any misspellings, every device puts a red line under any word that is questionably misspelled. Sorry app design/programmer/team.
Too many ads!!
I get it, this is a free app, so ads are a necessary evil. However, they are NONSTOP. They are SO constant, it’s practically impossible to utilize the remote. Every single time we try to do anything, we have to close out of like half a dozen pop ups, every single time! A basic function that should take 2 seconds, ends up taking 30, as we have to wait until we’re able to “close ad” before we can continue. We’re talking 30 second increments, 6 times in a row, just to pause.
I have the original ROKU remote app installed on my phone, but it recently stopped working. I probably need to an update or something, because when it did work, it was so easy and flawless. I used it for 2 years with zero problems and NO ads.
That said, if you’re in a pinch like I was and this is your only other option, it does serve its purpose, but I can guarantee it’ll frustrate the heck out of you.
Works great for when you don’t feel like reaching for the remote!
I don’t use this app much because of one thing, and one thing only. The ads. The app is fine with ads, I get why you need them, but it’s just kind of annoying how every time you open the app an add pops up.
Besides that, pairing is super easy (It uses the Wi-Fi network you are on and I guess finds the Roku and connects to it), and the app works perfectly, with inputs on your phone being very fast.
I love using this app for when I just can’t find the remote, but if the remote is near me I’d rather use it just because of the ads.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- yohan teixeira
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © teixeira yohan
- In-App Purchases
- removal of advertising $3.99
- removal of advertising (promo) $4.99
- Rokumotee Premium $9.99
- Premium version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.