Roki Remote for Roku is the best iPhone/iPad remote control for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV.
Access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more. All you need just connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
Support: Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Ultra...
- Automatically scans your network to find your Roku.
- Roku TV remote control
- Conveniently launch channels from Roku TV
- Cast Photos & Videos from your Camera Roll
- Cast Media Files from Dropbox & Google Drive
- Stream videos to your Roku Streaming Stick, Express, Premiere
- Search and cast your favorite music tracks
- Photo slideshow casting
- Easy media playing controls
- Use your keyboard for quick text entry for channels like Netflix or Hulu
- Roki is designed for iPhone as well as iPad
Roki for Roku Free features:
• Roku remote control
• Play/pause, fast forward, rewind
To use the app, please make sure your iPhone or iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku TV.
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 2.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
TV Cast's apps is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Roki is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
We update our app regularly to bring you the best Roku Remote app ever
- Auto connect to last connected device
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Couldn’t tell you
Couldn’t tell you how well the playing media from the phone on the Roku works since that feature costs money. I didn’t bother to use remote features because I can use the free roku made app for that. I wanted I watch video from my phone on my tv and don’t get me wrong I’m not someone who refuses to pay for the apps I use, after spending money on apps that don’t do what they claim to do I won’t spend a dime unless I know it’ll work. My suggestion to the developer is give the app the ability to use the feature for a limited time even if it’s just 5 to 10 minutes give a potential subscriber the chance to see the quality of your product and let them determine if the quality of the product you’re selling is worth the cost. When you block the key feature like that one, the one which is the main selling point considering how many other apps that offer to act as remote the impression given by requiring money prior to allowing your customer test it out is that it doesn’t work well and you’re trying to get a customers money before they realize they’ve paid for something that doesn’t work or doesn’t work well. Not that is then intention of the developer but it is the impression given.
Needs a lot of work
Right out of the gate, the app claimed there was no music content available on my phone. Strike 1. I almost punted then but suddenly, magically, after navigating around a bit, a list of songs appeared. It connected to my Roku fine so I changed to Album view. There was no order to the albums - just randomly listed - so you have to scroll around to find one (I have hundreds so that’s quite inconvenient). Strike 2. Then, when I selected an album to try it, I got a list of the album contents but it was the same song; an album with 16 songs, if song names were sorted alphabetically, it listed the first song 16 times. Strike 3. No other views/filters for music, i.e., by genre, artist, ... To its credit, it did cast the music to the Roku so at least that function seemed to work. Doesn’t seem like this is ready for prime time.
The app UI is awesome, clean but still elaborate. The last icon was DEFINITELY better than this current one!
What if it was renamed, simply, Roku Remote?
Two things I’d LOVE to see...
1. The app should remember the last Roku device used. I have to choose each time the app is opened. It would be nice to have this app open straight to the remote for the Roku device last used.
2. I wish I could opt out of the reminder to download the Roki Channel every time I open the app. Couldn’t users disable this?
- TV CAST COMPANY LIMITED
- 130.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TV Cast
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium $6.99
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.