Draw, live, score, match in direct, player, ticket… Discover the official Roland-Garros 2019 app and don’t miss a thing of the only Grand Slam event on clay, from 20 May to 9 June!
• ALL ROLAND-GARROS LIVE FROM THE STADIUM
Live scores, matches, results and statistics from all your favorite players attending this world summit of tennis.
• OFFICIAL AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS OF THE TOURNAMENT
Schedule, draws, players’ profiles, articles, live radio, photos and videos to learn all about the game from qualifying to the finale.
• THE SPECTATOR’S ESSENTIALS
Ticket, map and news from the stadium, preorder of meal, ticket services… to fully enjoy your stay at Roland-Garros.
Please contact us at the address email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Simona Halep, Rafaël Nadal, Naomi Osaka, Novak Djokovic and all the world tennis are waiting for you from 20 May.
Save the date.
We wish you a really good tournament with your mobile app.
Roland-Garros' quarter finals have begun!
As for the players, the mobile app is fine-tuning its game : we fixed a sudden crash of the application on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Best version yet but...
I like almost everything about this app, and in particular being able to touch a players name or picture and getting the player info. I also like the stats which, unlike the ATP app include winners & unforced errors. Yay & thumbs up for that. HOWEVER I wish it were possible to see the H2H between players in the match (or schedule) page.
Another thing that kept me from giving 5 stars is an annoying « bug » (at least from my perspective)—>the fact that the score of a match disappears from “Live Scores” page the very instant a match is over BUT it doesn’t appear on the completed match page for a good while. VERY frustrating when you go to check a score of a match that you know has finished and can’t find the score anywhere in the entire app!!
Congratulations for being the worst app of all grand slams in the 2nd consecutive year!(I assume Wimbledon and US Open will keep their standard as last Year’s)
1. When you want to see today’s results, even though you have selected the time frame(today), it still shows results on the previous days after today’s results. Only show the results on the selected day please?!
2. No overview of any draw. Really? I know you must think it is fancy when you swipe from the right it will show the draw in the next round. But there isn’t any way that you can see the whole draw. Oops, sorry, just want to see the whole thing, from the first round to the final, in one screen please?!
3. All info is not available after a while in the app. Happened more than 5 times, when you’re looking at the scoreboard(maybe it is on a breakpoint or match point), then “boom”, your screen shows “info not available everywhere”. Come on please, just want to enjoy the critical moment and thank you for ruining it!
Developers: Be considerate of mobile users
Even though it seems there have been a number of updates for those in attendance at the tournament, the developers of this app need to be more considerate and think more about the app experience for those that are using it most!
In prior versions, I was able to easily find and use the live radio feed, see live scores and statistics for a match on a single screen on my phone without scrolling for mindless images of the players headshots, and view the draw in a comprehensible way.
Part of app developing is to make it easier and enjoyable for the mobile user (those NOT in attendance), not just for those at the tournament. Based on one of the questions in the app review survey “when was the last time you were at Roland Garros”, it’s clear the developers have not given any priority to their key audience of mobile users that are not physically at the tournament. PLEASE do a better job!
- Federation Francaise de Tennis
- 146.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fédération Française de Tennis. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.