Free Today Only!
Put your face on "God of Fortune" and "Cupid" and send them as Greetings for Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!
Role Play is the 1st iPhone game that you can apply digital makeup and costume on your photo or your friends’ photos to show new look in men’s roles or women’s roles.
It is easy and funny. Want some laughs at the new looks? Just mark the face, eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth on the photo and with just one click, Role Play will convert the photo to your selected role.
See what some users say:
My 3 kids really enjoy this game. What could be funnier than putting a picture of their dad in a princess photo.
Cute app that lets you take/use pictures of yourself and friends and turn them into a princesses and pirates and other cool characters!
“Princess” and “Pirate” are two free roles.
Go to Coin Shop to purchase coins to buy other roles.
Or go to Free Coins to receive free coins by participating promotional offers.
Or share the Role Play photos via your facebook or twitter to receive free coins.
Or like Role Play facebook fan page to receive free coins.
Let your friends see how you or they look like in different funny new roles!
Roles included in this release:
-God of Fortune
• Take a photo with your iPhone camera
• Retrieve a photo from your iPhone camera roll
• Zoom in and out of the chosen photo
• Marking of face items (face, eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth)
• Makeup process is done within seconds without Internet connection
• See the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos in the Collection area of the app
• Marking of face items are saved in Collection area and only one click is required to convert to other new roles.
• Save the new look in your iPhone camera roll
• Email the new look immediately
• Share with your friends via facebook or twitter immediately
• Free Coins offer
• Receive free coins by sharing Role Play photos via facebook or twitter
• Receive free coins by liking Role Play facebook fanpage
“Role Play” app works best with front face photos.
upgrade to support iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
My kids like it
I have not pay a cent for this and I am not going to do it later. So, for a free app that keeps my kids entertained is worth the download. Thanks!
the title says it all firstreview
I spent 2 dollars on this application which crashes 90% of the time. When I was able to access it, it was full of advertisements that pop up interrupting the app very consistently. Moreover, it only has a pirate and princess option which is at the very least, fairly entertaining. For more options, be prepared to shell out more money. You are better off looking elsewhere. I have a real feeling that the other reviews were largely "in house" by the makers.
The developer, Dim Dim Sum App, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shiu Ying Sati Lam
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2014 Dim Dim Sum App
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Coins $0.99
- 210 Coins $1.99
- 330 Coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.