Grab this unique new exciting painting puzzle game for FREE!
Swipe up, down and all around to send your vibrant paintball rolling through the maze as you splash, splat and sploosh color all over the clean white maze. Complete the levels of each puzzle by covering every corridor and corner with beautifully bright paint. It feels so satisfying, who doesn't love a clean coat of fresh paint?
Roller Splat! is the exciting free game you'll want to tell your friends about. Which level can they get to?!
- Unique and fun puzzles levels
- Smooth and satisfying ball-rolling action.
- Fun and relaxing to play
- Free to play
- Bright and colourful
- Loads of vibrant paint colors
- Simple and satisfying
- Beautifully clean and fluid paint physics
Update to game services
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is fun but repetitive
Ok so if you hv read any of these reviews you would see that ever one says the levels repeat. And that is true. At first you get super addicted to the game and can’t stop playing and you think it is the best but it is not. When you go back to it the next day or later you start to realize the levels repeat especially in the 200’s I had a super hard level and a passed it. Not even 10 levels later it repeated again me and my friend were both playing and started to get mad and frustrated. We knew the levels repeated but it was never that close I mean come on. Then like ever 10-15 levels the same levels were repeating and we are both pretty good at this game so 10-15 levels was like 1-2 min tops. I didn’t delete the app because it takes up time when you are absolutely board out of your Skull!! Or when you want to play a game when you are watching tv but not take away from the show over all I would hv prolly have given it a 0 if it was not at first fun and helps you from not losing your mind when you are board. Sorry this is so long 😐
Ok so I thought I was a little harsh I give this 3 ✨. As I explained before it keeps you from getting board and doesn’t take awY from things. This is my new favorite game to play whale on the phone because it doesn’t make much noise and is relaxing. Me and my friend hv been seeing who can pass faster but do get board after about 15-20 min so that is why I give it 3 stars and guys keep on going it gets better
Looking for a puzzle game that doesn’t get too hard but you can go back to at any time and enjoy? Roller Splat is just that! While the puzzles themselves never get too difficult and seem to almost repeat themselves, it’s still a nice game to keep coming back too just for fun! You can play as many levels as you like and go back for more. The paintball itself has pretty colors and I like watching it roll across the map. You can change the ball as you go higher to difficult levels - even getting a cute Unicorn!
The reason I gave this game three stars is because there’s tons of ads! Every two to three levels I get an ad, and though they might not last long, it definitely deters from the gameplay.
Another reason is that I can play the game for a short amount of time (like three minutes or so) before my phone starts to heat up and get extremely hot! I’m unsure why it does this but a game with low graphics and not a lot of huge gameplay shouldn’t make my phone get super hot. I have to put the game down a lot since I worry about what the overheating can do to my phone’s battery.
Personally I feel like if the game developers fixed the ad issues without having their customers pay to get rid of ads, and fix the overheating, the game would be much more fun!
Overall, if you don’t mind the ads and your phone doesn’t get hot, this game is fun to play in small amount of spurts and is just easy fun!
Don’t get! Stupid
I have a few things to say about this app.
1. The levels are not hard at all! But then when you get a challenging one you think “ ooooh this is goons be good” it’s just gives you another easy one a 3 year old could solve. Like common. Improve on that! I came onto this game thinking that this was going to be hard and challenging and I like stuff like that but nope! Easiest thing on earth. So if you like hard core, brain tricking, fun stuff this is NOT for you!
2. Ads. Ads. Ads. Now I know you might be thinking that’s how they make money or it’s fine it’s just a few ads every now and then. NO! I get a stupid pop up add every level. Oh and every 5 mins a get this 30 second long add and sometimes ones for minutes!! I’m okay with that if they give you and x or a skip add thing but no it never gives me an x or skip.
3. They repeat levels. It’s fine if they did it once or twice as a mistake but on level 3 they give you this easy one and then on level 109 they give you the same easy one!
4. The ONLY reason why I gave this 2 stars is because when there is no internet or you are bored as a chicken in a coop then you can play this. Also since it’s so easy you level up real quick and get to high levels fast so when I get to 100 or 430 I feel like I have accomplished something and it makes me feel good. I want to see how high I can get! Hope you enjoyed reading my review and found it helpful also thanks if you did read it! Have a good day or rest of day!!
- 333.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Neon Play Ltd 2019
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.