Create, customize and rule your theme park kingdom in RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™.
"Easily the best RollerCoaster Tycoon experience since RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was released back in 2004." GAMEZEBO
Building, customizing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never before been this fun or easy. Discover over 250 attractions including rides, roller coasters, restaurants, shops, decorations and more to build your dream park. Complete fun missions every day and weekly challenges to obtain rewards to improve your park, keep your peeps happy and make more money! The innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw crazy and unique roller coasters. Personalize your park, express your creativity, pick your layout, customize colors on all your attractions, and take pictures to share with your friends. Your dream park awaits!
• Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 250 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, shops, and more. All rides are beautifully rendered and animated in 3D!
• Coaster Editor: Easily build crazy custom roller coasters. Customize trains, stations and tracks by simply drawing with one finger. Or you can directly place beautiful pre-made coasters into your park using blueprints.
• Customization: Use the powerful park editor to redesign your park at will. Use paths, fences and decorations to create themed sections. Change the color of your attractions by choosing from over 50 various colors !
• Park Management: Create a successful park by maximizing peep satisfaction level, park value and revenue. Set prices as you wish and launch marketing campaigns to bring in new guests! Track everything easily with the intuitive Park Management screen.
• Card Packs: Create an amazing park by completing a wide collection of 800 cards of various rarities: common, rare, epic, or legendary! Level-up to unlock new cards, and open card packs every day to obtain them. Complete daily missions, or visit the Card Shop to buy new cards.
• Social Features: Visit your friends' parks and trade cards with them. Play with other players during seasonal events and coaster design challenges.
THIS IS A RESOURCE-INTENSIVE GAME FEATURING HIGH QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS. WE CURRENTLY SUPPORT IPHONE 5 AND HIGHER, IPAD 3 AND HIGHER, IPAD MINI 2 AND HIGHER, AND IPOD 6, RUNNING ON IOS 9 OR LATER.
The game offers a VIP membership working through a monthly subscription. Being VIP gives exclusive bonuses, including:
• Twice as many free card packs
• 50% more experience from completed missions
• More durability for all park buildings
• 1 legendary card giveaway guaranteed per month
• Higher rewards and faster card research times in scenarios
• An exclusive appearance in leaderboards
About RCT Touch VIP Monthly Subscription:
- The RCT Touch VIP Subscription is offered for $5.99 per month in the US (price may vary depending of your country).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the month, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription will automatically renew and the monthly price will be charged again, 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes account Settings after the purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.atari.com/tos
Follow us on Facebook!
Six Flags Season 4 starts with its Mardi Gras Festival!
5 NEW items for your park! The Mardi Gras Festival Logo, Giant Masks, Mardi Gras Market and the Six Flags Purple Flag. Also, you don't want to miss the NEW addition for your entertainer collection: the awesome Jester Entertainer!
The Six Flags Event returns! Complete Challenges to earn rewards and gain tokens to spin the Six Flags wheel for fabulous prizes.
NEW! All Coaster Challenge Rewards have been increased!
NEW! VIP membership now reduces Scenario research time by 4 hours instead of 2!
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No mere port of a pre-existing classic, this is a stunning reimagining of perhaps our most beloved business-building sim. We love snagging new card packs to build bigger and better rides, and our inner Walt Disney obsesses over the perfect placement of attractions, restaurants, and, of course, restrooms—you never know when a customer is going to find one of our roller coaster creations a little too intense.
A great game, but new releases need work
Overall this is a 4-star game, as far as fun, reliability, and overall satisfaction is concerned. If the update process was smoother I would give it a 5 star review. I’ve played this for a little over a year now, recently went VIP as it reminds me of the older PC version. However I’ve noticed over the last few months, with each update major bugs and problems are making it to the general public. An example being the 3.2 update that brings the Six Flags Season 2, all players are currently locked out of their main parks for some reason. Support teams are working around the clock for a fix, but as a seasoned beta tester this is something that just shouldn’t make it to a general public release. I wish they’d look at how they are running their beta program and open it up a little to the more elite players so that we don’t keep getting releases they are broke, that loose progress, etc. You can’t grow a player base with updates like this. Also, there needs to be better support representation on your social media platforms as they are growing larger and larger with no response for help, etc etc. A seasoned remote work from home job could be created that could engage these people and bring revenue in, which I know is what the ultimate goal of this game is (Hint hint, I’m looking for a work from home job!).
RCT Classic is better
This is such a great game, and so fun to play, but it’s so hard to move up without making in app purchases. It’s possible, but it takes forever, and you can’t really get past a certain point without help. Or at least it loses the fun. Also, at the higher levels most of the rides and things are priced so impossibly high you’d have to use real money to buy coins. One of them is about 7,900,000 coins. Guess how much 8,000,000 coins cost? $20!! $20 for a ride in a video game that doesn’t even add any actual gameplay features. Or you could wait all week to make the $8,000,000. That’s just one example of how they overvalue/over charge for every little thing. I used to play this new version but got so tired of the in app purchase model I stopped a while ago. I recently redownloaded RCT Classic and I’ve been playing all week (and all my life when it was on pc) and haven’t been able to put it down. I picked this up, and after less than an hour I’m over it. It takes too long to make money, there’s no way to speed up time, the only way to progress quicker or open up the game more is to spend a ridiculous amount of actual money on coins and tickets. All I’m asking is that the developer is more reasonable with how they price things, I understand they need to make money, but I really don’t even enjoy the game because of how greedy they’ve become. This would be the BEST game if they weren’t so money hungry 😕 really a bummer
- Atari, Interactive
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Atari Interactive, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Coin pack (test) $4.99
- Ticket Pack (test) $1.99
- Card Pack (test) $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.