Welcome to Romance Club, a collection of romantic story games, where you make choices as you play.
Ever dreamed of being a character in your favorite story? In this game you can...
- Customize your avatar and design your outfit
- Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
- Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
- Make choices that can change your fate
- Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure
What story will you choose first?
* DRACULA: A LOVE STORY - A whirlwind of palace secrets of the Ottoman Empire, love and hatred of the crown princes, and also friends and enemies who've been living for an eternity...
* HEAVEN'S SECRET - "I died and got into the angels and demons academy. Hellish lectures, angelic guys, and a temptation to break Heaven's rules — what else awaits in this fantastical yet dangerous world?"
* LEGEND OF THE WILLOW - A young woman is training to become a geisha, but she turns to kitsune, a werefox. Now she's being chased... not only by humans.
* LOVE FROM OUTER SPACE - A prince from a faraway star has been betrayed, and now planet Earth is his new home. A normal girl who's an outsider in a new town comes to his aid..
...PLUS more new stories and episode coming soon!
- By playing Romance Club, you agree to our terms of service
SHARE YOUR STORY
Like us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/TMkRZT
Your Story Interactive is an independent game studio located in Chisinau, the capital of Moldova. Stories are our passion and storytelling is what we do. Our sims are free! If you like love stories with choices, graphic novels and cute guys, you'll love our games!
- Improved downloading speed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Love This App! 🤗
Love this app! I LOVE how they have they include a darker skin tone in most of their stories. Most interactive apps don’t always do this 🤧 Moments 🤧😊💅🏾 I’m really grateful that Romance Club isn’t one of those type who act like darker skin tones don’t exist. But anyway, they always have beautiful and/or interesting artwork and stories. For instance, “Heaven Sent” is currently one of my top favorites on there. It has the best looking clothes and MC avatar or sprites of all shades. I just love the story, and can’t wait for Season 2 to come out 🤞🏾🙇🏾♀️ However, the only con I have are: They take a while to update their stories every month and/or every other month. And it takes a while to earn diamonds in the story. I wish they had a monthly subscription for gems for those who wouldn’t my mind earning extra gems and other VIP or premium benefits.
Edit: another con I have since the update - For the Out of Space Love Story, I don’t understand why we can’t change the 1st name of the MC from Amber to something else. It makes NO sense to lock MC’s first name, but they allow us to change her surname. That’s stupid... The surname should’ve been locked like the 1st name if y’all didn’t want us to change her name at all like you did in your Asian based story. Or y’all should’ve unlocked the 1st name since we can change her surname.
Pretty good for a story choice game
Compared to episode and other games, I would have to say that I like this one the most because of the Hollywood Story. I haven’t read the other stories yet. But from what I’ve seen from My Hollywood Story it’s good. Also I’ve used multiple diamond choices (that weren’t clothes) and it does really impact the game but not in a way that you get the 'bad ending'. For example I spent my gems on training my dog in the story and it has helped my character in a lot of situations. Based on my preference, I like the characters appearance. It’s nice that they have included other races. But I also would like to see more diverse male characters in the stories. And when you can’t afford to spend gems on a nice outfit or item the free ones are actually cute too. The storyline for My Hollywood Story is great considering a lot of story games have a Hollywood plot. I also really like some of the expressions on the characters faces. I do want to mention that some important choices do cost a lot of your gems but I totally understand that since they’ve got to make money somehow. Although I do miss the times where games were all fun and you had to watch commercials/ads to play. Besides that I would give this game 5/5 stars because it’s better than most story games.
Really good so far, but...
I have REALLY loved this story. And also, as for only having caucasian options, I could understand why that would have been implemented for historical accuracy, if that was a reason. Although most of the storyline is intriguing, the cliffhangers are killing me. I understand you update them monthly, and have an update coming in April, but the people waiting for the update have nothing to go on. Would it be possible to set a day in the month (even around) that day so that we don’t check the game every day? I’m sorry if I sound impatient (I know I probably do), but this game is really good.
Another thing that’s slightly disheartening is not having the ability to gather the gems to answer in a way that does not seem to greatly alter the story. Deciding your character’s fate in the story because of 17 gems kinda stinks. I know you offer to get 2 gems for a video every 5 hours, but could it be possible to make it easier to get gems? Like, for example, being able to watch a video and gain one gem every hour?
This game is really great. Great storyline, characters, and is one of the few that shows what is actually in the game in the pictures offered at an app store. Loving it, guys, good jobs so far.
- Your Story Interactive SRL
- 99.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Copyright, 2020, Your Story Interactive SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of diamonds $1.99
- Pouch of diamonds $4.99
- Chest of diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.