9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions.
General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
if you go to Rome, you NEED THIS APP!
My husband and I never visited Rome before, so we shopped around for a good travel, tour guide style app. After testing the waters, we settled on this one. If you are concerned about the price, don't be. Buy the app!! Take it from a couple of penny pinchers, this app is priceless!
Things we loved about it while in actual use:
- Prior to our trip, it really helped us get an idea of the places we wanted to see. You can scan through virtually all the hot points of interest, which are categorized according types like "Monuments", "Religious", etc... It provides photos for most and it also provides a breif history, location, directions to and from, as well as hours of operation and cost of entry.
-Since we didn't really know what to expect, we typed in our dates and specified our interests and voila! This app generated an itenerary completely tailored to us! It routed everything in a daily map and had estimated travel times between attractions.
-Also prior to our trip, we found invaluable tips and advice on traveling in Rome that we would not have otherwise known.
-It has a currency calculator, which we used OFTEN! It's nice to know exactly how much you are spending.
-We used the offline maps every day. The maps, along with the addresses it automatically plotted from our itenerary, saved us from being hopelessly lost many times.
-I'm forgetting half the things this app does!! Seriously, if you're going to Rome, GET THIS APP NOW!!!
I haven't used the app in rome yet because we don't leave for a couple weeks. However I have loaded the itinerary with the places we are going to visit and it is pretty handy and easy to use. One suggestion however, I am looking for a way that you an add "things to do" or "remember" or anythin other than a "place" to the itinerary. For example, I need to remember to reserve train tickets when I get into Rome. It would be nice to have a note on my itinerary that reminds me to do that. Right now, it seems you can only add "places" to the schedule. I like to be very organized so of my itinerary can remind me to call for tickets , or check on show times etc. that would be SUPER HELPFUL. I am hoping we can see an update in the next couple weeks that will help me out here. Otherwise I will rate the app again after I get back. Thanks!
Excellent travel tool
I'm using this app to help plan my trip to Rome. The automated itinerary is very nice and it is easy to add or remove attractions from the list for a custom travel plan. Excellent list of attractions, restaurants, etc. The ability to download other users shared places and reviews will certainly make this one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date travel guides available.
I'll update my review when I've had a chance to check out the augmented reality and the GPS based directions, but given the quality so far I have no doubt it will be just as good.
- mTrip Inc.
- 355.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 mTrip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.