Romi lets you play Rummy Tile (RummyCube, Rummikub, Rami) games against the computer at three different levels.
Romi is played with two sets of 52 cards and with two wild cards. The purpose of this game is to form groups of three or more cards, which contain either consecutive cards of the same suit or cards of the same number value but of differing suits.
Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, but...
I love this game but gave it four stars instead of five because I wish it had the option of not using wild cards. I also have the computer version that includes that option, so prefer playing on my computer. Any chance that option could be added?
Love the game, but new graphical issue
Version 2.9.8 introduced a new graphical issue on iPhone XS Max - all the tiles are oversized now. But at least the game still works. It’s one of my all-time favorites.
Good Game, but there are flaws
This is a good game and I would buy it again even knowing what is below. There are flaws that would help to be aware of:
1. The instructions are not good even when you go to the website. In fairness there is an option for several languages so it just might be too much to write understandable instructions for all. You can help yourself figure out what Romi (the iPod/Phone) does by pressing the ? to see its moves because they happen VERY quickly. Once you understand the game it is enjoyable.
2. I never won when on the Beginner level, but did win the first time I tried Expert. Perhaps I got better or they have mislabeled the levels. Try them all to see which works for you.
3. The tiles are sometimes hard to move. There are also times when you make a legitimate move that gets beeped for being illegal. If you are sure your move is correct “sweep” the board and try again. This can be annoying and should be fixed.
4. There are wild cards that no where (until I saw Romi do it) did I realize you can replace and use again.
Hopefully an upgrade will fix some if not all of these problems.
- Gerard Brochu
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2018 Gérard Brochu
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.