Romulus European History is a quiz-based application of iOS devices designed to help students review for exams in European History, such as AP European History and IB History of Europe and the Islamic World, as well as for unit tests and mid-term exams. Our goal in designing this program is to allow students to reinforce their content knowledge in a fun, quick and accessible way.
This app contains 11 sets of 50 questions each with topics ranging from the Renaissance to Contemporary Europe. All questions have been written or approved by Tom Richey, a teacher with several years of experience teaching AP European History and college-level Western Civilization. In order to best provide quick, accessible explanations to students, the app utilizes external Wikipedia and YouTube links that allow students to quickly review content when needed.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Question and answer updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I was approaching the final test date when I decided to buy this and give it a try. Overall, it's a pretty useful app for learning some basics about various topics, dates, events, ideas, and people.
- Simple and appealing layout
- Good for studying in small increments
- Questions cover most of the major topics and ideas
- Helps you remember a few key dates and people that you might normally forget
What I Would Like to See Improved:
- More questions covering a wider range of topics
- An in-app explanation of the right answer instead of just linking a Wikipedia page (doesn't have to be too long, just some starter info to give a basic understanding)
- Ability to select specific questions instead of having to go through the whole section to get to one
- Maybe some questions based on documents 😃
Overall I really liked the app, but now that I took the test it kinda just sits there on my home screen 😐
Needs a bit more
Why does only the lite version have a midterm review but not the full?
Forget quizlet or a tutor, this app is the way to go. I fall behind in history and don't always score the highest, but ever since I got this amazing app I have become one of the best students in my history class. The creator of this app was absolutely brilliant and I can't thank them enough. I am going into my history class with confidence on the day of the EOC. I highly recommend getting this app if you need help in history. By far the best 4.99 I've ever spent!
The developer, Romulus Education, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Romulus Education, LLC
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Romulus Education, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.