***Ideal for 3 – 7 years olds with no in app purchases***
Inspired by the No.1 selling Halloween picture book, 'Room on the Broom: Flying' is pure gaming pleasure to be enjoyed again and again.
Take control of Witch’s magical broomstick and zoom through the sky.
• Collect stars as you fly – what will your high score be?
• Pick up all the friends – Dog, Bird and Frog and fly together!
• Beware of the Dragon. He’s looking for Witch and chips and breathing fire behind you!
• Catch letters to spell phonic friendly words!
• Take off using the simple and intuitive mechanic!
• Soar over the moors and mountains from the beautiful children’s picture book!
Based on ‘Room on the Broom', the enchanting children’s picture book written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of the Oscar nominated animations 'The Gruffalo' and 'Room on the Broom' as well as 'The Gruffalo's Child' and 'Stick Man'.
You can play Room on the Broom: Flying on iPhone (4 and above), iPod Touch (4 and above), iPad (2 and above) and iPad mini. Previous generations of these devices will not be fully supported.
If you have any technical difficulties please email email@example.com
Bug fixes and Halloween pumpkins added.
Ratings and Reviews
Gets boring fast, but it's free.
There is very little to this game, and it takes forever to get to the next Star color. It didn't hold my kid's attention for very long. That being said, the game is written well, and looks great.
Fun "tap to fly" game
Cute Halloween theme- beautiful graphics. A simple but fun "tap to fly" game. Easy to use, and in my opinion a great way to work on some basic fine motor or eye coordination skills.
Waste of Money
It’s difficult to fly and there isn’t much to the game. I immediately regret the purchase.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.