Upload audio files by iTunes File Sharing or by Document Interaction, or create recordings with the app's built-in audio recorder. Play or save the files with added reverb. Use play through mode or Audiobus for realtime reverberation. The reverb can be created by an iOS Audio Unit or by the app's convolution reverb engine (iPad 4 or better is recommended for realtime usage). Purchase Convolution Reverb if you would like to use impulse responses other than the included demo IRs. Purchase MIDI Control if you wish to control some functions of the app by MIDI messages. Purchase Preset Buttons if you would like to select presets by tapping configurable buttons.
- Audio Recorder, improvement: No reverb is applied to confirmation sounds, so the reverb needs not be deactivated when using the "delayed start" option of the recorder.
- Sounding Presets, bugfix: When a Sound Preset starts while already another one is playing, the current reverb settings are now kept.
- Bugfix: It was not possible to use "Open In Rooms!" in the Files app to open files with Rooms!.
- Convolution Reverb, improvement: Performance optimisations.
- Convolution Reverb, improvement: Tweaking does not anymore need the Convolution Reverb in-app purchase and hence is now possible with the demo impulse responses.
- Audiobus: Updated to version 3.0.7.
- Various minor other improvements.
- Internal code cleanup.
Due to App Store and Audiobus requirements, and much to our regret, we are not anymore able to support iOS 5 and iOS 6. The minimum target system is now iOS 9.3.5.
Ratings and Reviews
Still Works With iPad1!
Thanks to Markus for his continued support of older hardware. I'm still getting lots of use from my old iPad. Much appreciated,
Perfect for teaching
This little app is so user friendly, yet very powerful and reliable. Even though I own all the pro gear for recording, I use this app all the time for recording the progress of students in class. I was looking all around for some kind of app which could add a decent reverb to a quick and dirty Ipad recording. Just tap the button, record, add your own custom reverb to make it acceptable for the students to listen to themselves, and export to dropbox to share. Done! Thank you so much for this app!
Great reverb effect on my voice. Makes me sound much better. Just a little confusing how to share it with effects. Customer service was great and said press on file name and choose option "copy with reverb." Yay it works. I emailed it to my self to share with friends. Thank you!
- Markus Sigg
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Markus Sigg
- In-App Purchases
- Convolution Reverb $1.99
- MIDI Control $1.99
- Preset Buttons $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.