Thafknar is an audio recorder and player and a tool for adding reverb to files and to audio streams (Audiobus, IAA, AUv3; the latter being an in-app purchase).
Upload audio files by iTunes File Sharing or by Document Interaction, or create recordings with the app's built-in audio recorder. Play or save the files with added reverb. Use play through mode for realtime reverberation. The reverb can be created by an iOS Audio Unit or by the app's convolution reverb engine (iPad 4 or better is recommended for realtime usage).
- MIDI Control for controlling some functions of the app by MIDI messages.
- Preset Buttons for selecting presets by tapping buttons which can be decorated with text or images. This can be used to build a custom-designed sample player.
- Convolution Audio Unit for using the convolution reverb engine as an AUv3 app extension.
- Updates the iCloud Drive container name of the app.
- Bugfix: Delayed recording did not work when the app was in the background.
- New: As an alternative to specifying a delay, you can now set a start date for the recording.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AUv3 Convolution is here!
Congrats to the dev on releasing this much needed functionality. Now we have an AUv3 IR loader - bringing convolution reverb and amp sim IRs into the future with AUv3, allowing for more flexible setups and guarding against the deprecation of IAA. Thanks a lot!
Still Works With iPad1!
Thanks to Markus for his continued support of older hardware. I'm still getting lots of use from my old iPad. Much appreciated,
This is great! UPDATE
Adventure Kid has a bunch of free IR’s that work great with this. Get this now!
Using in NanoStudio 2. Works and sounds awesome! Definite keeper!
- Markus Sigg
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Markus Sigg
- In-App Purchases
- Convolution Reverb
- MIDI Control $1.99
- Preset Buttons $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.