Unleash your inner creator and step into the world of 3D creation with Rooms – a new, free app for creative builders, cozy gamers and curious minds.
● Endless entertainment: thousands of user generated rooms at your fingertips
● Boundless creativity: edit anything and everything
● Build with others: remix other people’s rooms and things
● Get credit for your edits: full remix history visible on every room
● Design your dream space: from quirky games to tranquil havens, craft any space you can imagine
● Friendly atmosphere: rooms are cozy af
● Free: no strings attached
● Rooms of all varieties: browse creative dioramas, escape rooms, and more
● Room editing: make your own room by dragging and dropping things and adjusting their properties
● Thing library: add from our library of >5,000 user generated things (aka 3D models)
● Thing editor: use our built-in block editor to edit things, or make one of your own
● Camera mode: fly through rooms and take virtual photos
● Easy sharing: every room is public at a unique URL, and viewable on iOS and web
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been eyeing this for a while now and thought i’d try it out when I noticed it had gotten an app! It’s pretty good so far, esp for the fact the app’s been out for only around a month (I think?) The only two suggestions I have are
1, to be able to move the model around the stage while it’s in edit mode (ex. selecting a few blocks to move up/down/left/right) When I make my own models i always mess up the proportions of it so it’d be nice if i could move a specific part around so I don’t have to completely redo it.
And 2, the option to mute the sounds the blocks make on stage when placed/deleted/painted, I know I can just mute my device but I always listen to music in the background so it’s not always an option.
Other than that I’m really really loving it! I’m having way more fun than I thought i would when I downloaded it :}
This app is the best.
The app is simply better then ent other entertainment platforms on the market for two main reasons (in my humble opinion) the first reason is that they don’t have any subscriptions it all 100% free and it what makes them great. Number 2, the fact that you can take inspiration from other peoples rooms and edit them make its way cooler then you might think, everyone is constantly improving, learning, and taking inspiration from each other. It’s something I’ve never seen in any app.
MESSAGE FOR DEVS:
Keep listening to fans, add new features everyone wants and don’t ever add a subscription, you guys are amazing, thank you ❤️❤️
This game is the definition of a hidden gem so little people know about it but it is so entertaining and no ads is just a minor plus compared to the rest of it! They've thought of everything from making your own furniture to putting in your own songs! The only complaint i have is the photo library maybe give the option to have full access? Private access doesn't work well i have to delete and redownload the game whenever i have something new i want to add into the game whether it be a song or png. Otherwise 11/10
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Things, Inc.
- 123.6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Things, Inc.