**Roop is your acne companion app**
Track and treat your acne privately, and chat with experts for free. Get clear skin in as little as 3 months using the best diagnosis, regimen, and product recommendations.
HIGH PRECISION DIAGNOSIS
* Roop scans your face for pimples and provides you a high precision diagnosis of your acne condition, affected area, count, and the breakdown of different types of acne on your face. It's like a FitBit or Apple Watch for your face. Except it tracks acne (and not your steps) ;-)
PERSONALIZED DAILY REGIMEN
* Roop gives you a 'no-frills' result oriented regimen that is simple, yet effective. Prepared by stellar dermatologists on our team, it gives you results without wasting your precious time. Finally, here is a to-do list you can actually do :-)
SAVE MONEY AND TIME ON ACNE PRODUCTS
* Roop automatically curates links to products specific to your acne condition (should you want to buy one). This is optimized to give you the best results for the least amount of money spent. So go ahead and shop with confidence, and we will remove the guesswork in acne product shopping $$$
IT’S FREE, NO SUBSCRIPTIONS, OR HIDDEN CHARGES
* At Roop we are truly driven by our users, and we strive to bring the latest and greatest developments in AI technology to you. On-device secure processing, and the use of some of the latest technologies enables us to keep our production costs to a minimum. As a result, the app is entirely free to use, and we do not have any subscriptions, or hidden charges, anywhere. If you enjoy Roop, do spread the love and send us your feedback to further improve it for all <3
Need help? Got a feedback? Want to say hello?
• Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://roop.ai/terms-of-service
Welcome to Roop V4.6.0. This big update introduces our latest and greatest AI, which makes Roop the most accurate acne scanner in the world. Just take a selfie and see all your acne detected and classified with top dermatologist level precision. Say good bye to false positives on freckles, beard, and other random spots, and spend less time editing your scans.
This update also includes several under-the-hood performance and stability improvements to make Roop, the #1 acne app in the world, more stable and fast. Let us know your thoughts on the update: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
It does it’s job but...
I’ve been using Roop for a couple of months now and I have seen a difference. I also like that I’m able to look at the progress of my skin. However, I recently got a new cellular device and I re-downloaded the app and tried to log in but there seems to be a malfunction. I can’t seem to be able to get back into my account because of an “error .” This is a great tragedy considering the time and effort I put into this app. If I’m not able to log into my account again I’m going to have to take other apps into consideration. :(
Does not account for scars at all
For those of us that have sensitive skin and scaring from previous breakouts or eczema rashes, it will not detect it correctly. It will count random things as acne vulgaris when it may just be a red mark or irritation. Right now I have one zit and a mass of scars but it said I have 14 zits and counted the end of my nose as a zit. The only use for this app is taking pictures to track acne but the detection feature and skincare plan are not good. There’s not even a place to fill out other skin conditions such as eczema, angular Chelitis scars, burn scars, and freckles. This app is misleading and it’s important for people to know that burns and scars are not acne and they require a different type of treatment. Developers- you should let people do an initial mark up of their face for skin conditions, what spots are scars, scabs, and irritation. Then let an AI learn through people correcting the app mistakes.
Not for the frecked
So I had a few pimples that wouldn’t seem to go away so I downloaded this app to get advice and use it as a timeline I will say the skin care routine it recommends is awesome it was the usual wash face 2x daily moisturize and use DIFFERIN and benzoyl peroxide those two saved my skin i started it over the summer and at first my skin got worse(purging) but after 6 weeks it’s completely clear. The one thing about this app is that if you have freckles like me it marks them as acne to the app was saving my acne was severe even after editing
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Roop Inc.
- 413.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2018 Roop Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.