Rope'n'Fly - From Dusk Till Dawn is the sequel to the app store best selling game, Rope'n'Fly.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME
• #1 top free app in US, France, Germany, UK, Australia, and more
• #10 top free app in more than 50 countries
• New and Noteworthy by Apple in multiple countries
• The sequel to the #1 most downloaded swinging game, now in HD and universal!
• From the makers of Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
• More than 10 million addicted Rope'n'Fly players can't be wrong!
Use your ropes to swing a destructible ragdoll from one skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a building to throw your rope there, touch again to release it and fly through the sky. Perform various kind of jumps to get achievements, attach to flying planes or ballons and try to beat your friends or all other players by competing with them for the best score.
• Universal app, play in HD on any iOS device, including iPads
• Tight and fast paced gameplay
• Amazing looking graphics
• Realistic physic engine for the player, ropes and objects
• Play in different daytime, from Dusk through Night till Dawn
• Customize your player, choose from characters and ropes
• Destructible ragdoll effects
• Various objects to rope to like balloons or planes
• Endless playing in never ending cities
• Various game modes including free mode
• A lot of achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• Supports GameCenter
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game only problem is the ads are a little annoying sometimes but no pop ups while you’re playing so that’s good, just the ad at the top of the screen which does get annoying. But overall a great game that never gets old.
Timeless and Fun
This game just doesn’t get old. I mean it is old; I think I first downloaded this like 6 years ago, which seems ancient for an iPhone game.
What I mean to say is that despite this game being old, it never GETS old. It’s fun, easy to play when you only have a minute or two on the John, and is also very relaxing. I have anxiety, and sometimes when I get worked up this game really helps me to take a few deep breaths and get my heart rate down. It’s mindless fun.
I’ve been playing this game for years and I’m only now writing a review. I’m seeing a lot of the games I play start to go away due to lack of updates or interest, and I hope this game doesn’t follow suit.
A simple rehashing of a game mechanic that other games do better. There are no incentives to keep you invested beyond seeing how long you can make your character swing. No unlockables to work towards or achievements to be earned. On top of that, the rope mechanic is clunky and sometimes behaves more like a stick. This is especially evident when it is shot forward, and completely stops your forward momentum, as if you have run into a wall. And finally, even after paying to remove ads they still put up ads for their own products that often cannot be closed and require you to restart the game. With a little effort this could've been a really fun game. Unfortunately that effort was not taken and it is mediocre with a side of annoying.
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 84.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Djinnworks GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- All Content $4.99
- Ropes - Lightsaber $0.99
- Become a Pro $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.