Rope'n'Fly 4 is the sequel to the best selling game, Rope'n'Fly, with millions of players worldwide.
Use your ropes to swing a destructible ragdoll from one skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a building or object to throw your rope there, touch again to release it and fly through the sky. Perform various kinds of jumps to get achievements, attach to flying planes, jets or ballons and try to beat your friends or all other players by competing with them for the best score. And don’t miss the special hand designed levels, especially “Rocket” where your objective is to reach the top of a rocket before it takes off!
• Awesome objects to rope on like Golden Gate Bridge, Paris Eiffeltower, Ariane 5 Rocket and many more…
• Rope’n’Fly 4 builds on the well known game mechanics from Rope’n’Fly 3 but features a lot of new and improved things like ultra realistic rope physics, fluid and smooth animations, awesome hand designed levels and of course the random level mode.
• From the makers of Stickman Downhill, Stickman Soccer, Stickman Basketball, Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
• More than 10 million addicted Rope'n'Fly series players can't be wrong!
• Stickman goes Rope’n’Fly!
• Tight and fast paced gameplay
• 20 hand designed levels set in special locations
• Random levels
• Various game modes
• Tons of objects including various skyscrapers, golden gate bridge, eiffeltower, burj kalifa, etc…
• Realistic physic engine for the player, ropes and objects
• Destructible rag doll effects
• Endless playing in never ending cities for the pros
• A lot of achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
Video Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=653UF2IGBEw
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible !
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An actual good game
Not much to say other than that it’s a great game. Especially for the App Store. The ads aren’t that bothersome besides the button to skip them. Sometimes it doesn’t register and I end up pressing it multiple times. Kinda glitches out once that happens and ends up with me restarting the game. Great but cheap!
PLEASE REMOVE THE AD AT THE TOP
The game is fun to play but I find it kind of aggravating how there is an ad at the top of the screen that gets in your way when playing the game, which also never goes away. Having to deal with that on top of annoyingly frequent ads after retrying 2-3 times is just pushing me more and more towards deleting the app all together. It’s especially frustrating to look at the reviews and see a frequent mention of the ad at the top while you’re trying to play and yet the company/creator has done nothing to change it. There is an ad at the top of the version 3 game as well which came out around 7 years ago and was updated yesterday but still has done nothing to change the ad. I can’t tell if the developer is just being ignorant, or maybe doesn’t see these reviews but I definitely recommend this to be fixed immediately.
Amazing but the ads.
So this game is amazing and that is why I'm giving it 5 stars but the ads..they put the ad at the top of the screen while I play so it makes it so that I can't tap a building to swing from it. When I'm about to fall and I need to swing from a building, I touch the ad instead. Overall the game is amazing 👌 it's just the ads. I do highly recommend this game though.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.