The purpose of this app is to build community for the alumni of Rosewood Centers and others for Eating Disorders while offering useful tools to help keep track of goals in their recovery.
This app offers an interesting way to stay on the course of your recovery journey by offering you number of handy options:
1. Create goals, check-ins and track your progress
2. Share it with community members to show your progress
3. Share in the Tribe to get cheers
4. Reach out to Rosewood Alumni support team in case you need any help
5. Earn badges and stay motivated
6. Interact, share and comment in Tribe
Alumni year updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s nice to have support
Private community that cares. Great to be able to connect to people that share the same concerns.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.