Sexual Wellness (Solutions) Women Deserve
Designed by doctors and psychologists for the 43% of women who have sexual problems and questions. Rosy is the first-of-its-kind platform offering women a holistic approach to sexual health and wellness.
Take your sexual health into your own hands with evidence-based interventions proven to increase sexual desire and improve overall sexual health.
• Educational Videos: Learn answers to all your questions with our sex education videos. No topic left uncovered! Experts advise on everything from low libido treatment and partner communication to body image, pleasure and more. Watch videos on female anatomy, stress relief, meditation and mindfulness, anxiety and depression, HSDD and more.
• Self-help Classes: Grow with guided self-help classes created by doctors and psychologists. Take a lesson on Thriving Sexually During & After Cancer, Navigating Through Sexual Trauma, Sex 101, Sexual Pain and more.
• Erotica: Excite through romantic and erotic short stories. Choose from our library of more than 50 sexy stories. Sweet monogamous or raunchy sci-fi, there’s a genre (and spice level) for everyone. Erotica has been proven to improve not only sexual desire, but also lubrication, arousal and orgasm. Start with one of our top-rated free erotic stories!
• Community: Join thousands of women in the first safe space dedicated to all things women’s sexual health. Rosy Community is your place to to ask questions, seek advice, share experiences and find support.
Rosy Telehealth is dedicated to connecting the 84 million women who have sexual problems to the experts and treatment they deserve.
Why Rosy Telehealth:
- Access to a network of medical and mental health professionals specifically trained in women’s sexual health
- Convenient, accessible answers and treatment
- Get the answers you need from the comfort, safety and privacy of your home
- Book a virtual appointment with a sex medicine professional or sex therapist today
*Additional features include*
Take the Sexual Wellness Quiz to identify sexual dysfunction
Sexual Wellness Score to gain insights on where you stand
Monthly check-ins to track your progress to sexual wellness over time
Rosy is the ultimate resource for women looking to improve their sexual health and overall well-being.
Rosy is PRIVATE & SECURE, accessible wherever you need it, whenever you need it.
We believe sexual education should be free for all, and with Rosy it is! Take advantage and download Rosy at no cost and start rediscovering your sensual self.
GAIN UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH ROSY PREMIUM.
Premium subscriptions provide you with unlimited access to all of Rosy's content while active.
After the free trial, you will be charged $9.99 for the Monthly subscription or $49.99 for the 6-month subscription, which automatically renews at the same cost unless it is turned off in Account Settings at least 24h before the current period ends. Otherwise, your account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. The unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase. Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal can be turned off, by going to Account Settings after purchase.
For any questions regarding the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fixes issues with stories on iPhone 5
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful and genuine
I sometimes hesitate talking about personal topics such as having low libido to my family doctor or even OB. Downloading this app has really made me feel like I am not the only person who suffers with this. Dr. Harper’s videos are very informative and helpful. I even forwarded this app to my older sister who just had her third baby. This really can help all women across the board!
Am I missing something...?
I downloaded the app and took the introductory quiz. It asks a lot of personal questions about why you feel the way you do and what your struggles are. And I can see how a lot of the videos and content in the app can help a lot of women. But there were zero questions or answer options to say that sexual assault is a reason that women are not having sex even though 1 in 4 women experience sexual assault. It’s a huge gap to be missing content that addresses women’s experience with violent partners because those experiences have a profound effect on sexuality and comfort. I wish there was at least one mention of this issue, but I haven’t found it yet. It’s a resource with a lot of information that just doesn’t apply without addressing this primary roadblock.
Developer Response ,
I wanted to update you on a new Class we just launched: Navigating Through Sexual Trauma. It is feedback like yours that helps us to continue to grow and learn the many ways we can support our users. Thank you so much!
I’m a healthcare provider and for years have struggled with how to answer patient questions about low libido and sexual wellness. Having an app that is evidence-based and easy to use is invaluable! As a new mom who had challenges navigating postpartum sex, I also have benefitted from the content myself! Love this app and its commitment to empowering women.
Developer Response ,
Hello 😊 So happy to hear that you and your patients find Rosy helpful! We truly appreciate your support and for being part of the mission to improve women's sexual health and wellness. If there is additional content that would best support you or your patients, please let us know 💕
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rosy Wellness Inc
- 45.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Rosy Wellness Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Content Subscription $9.99
- Content Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.